Live Your Story
Take our quiz and discover your three primary archetypes!
- Make more inspired decisions in your personal and professional lives
- Access exclusive content tailored to help you navigate your life’s journey and unique challenges
- Read your free weekly ArcheScope
The philosophy of archetypes is recognized by scholars worldwide as the definition of our persona and our story.
- An archetype is a pattern of behaviors that, once discovered, helps you better understand yourself and others.
- Individual archetypes are often grouped into archetypal families and on our site you will meet these families.
- Once you know your archetypes you can begin living your story instead of someone else's.
Archetypes: The Story of You
The Story PageYour Story Page is your passport to the social world. You can customize it with wallpaper, a motto, and a photo to express who you really are.
The Story WheelYour Story Wheel reflects three primary archetypes that define you. With one click, your Story Wheel can be used to measure compatibility with others.
The StorylineYour Storyline is built each time you ME an item. It's a collage of the people, places and things you love, seen through the filter of your archetypes. Your Storyline can be used to measure compatibility with others with one click.
The StoryboardThe Storyboard is built each time a user ME's an item. The Storyboard is comprised of content from, and for, all 12 Archetypes.
Click any icon in our tool bar to learn about each archetype
Use our me button to craft the story of you
- Click the ME button when you see something you like on our Storyboard.
- By clicking ME you begin building your own Storyline.
- The ME button can also be installed in the bookmarks toolbar on your web browser, allowing you to ME your favorite articles, images, products, etc. from all over the web.