mindbodygreen mindbodygreen is a lifestyle media brand dedicated to inspiring you to live your best life - mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and environmentally.
- Vitamin D Absorption In The Gut Is *Not* Guaranteed: 4 Tips To Helpby Morgan Chamberlain on January 16, 2022 at 1:11 pm
When it comes to optimizing D levels, we'll take all the help we can get!
- How To Find Emotional Clarity Under The First Full Moon Of 2022by The AstroTwins on January 16, 2022 at 11:35 am
Don't underestimate the power of feelings.
- Can You Get Vitamin D From Vegetables? Uh, It's Complicated — Here's Whyby Josey Murray on January 16, 2022 at 11:14 am
This fungi truly is the hero of the superfood world.
- Guess What? Your Lips Lose Color As You Age — But Here's What You Can Doby Jamie Schneider on January 16, 2022 at 10:27 am
If it bothers you, there are some ways you can hold on to your hue.
- How Can I Tell If My Multivitamin Is "Complete" & Why Does It Matter?by Morgan Chamberlain on January 16, 2022 at 10:06 am
Here are the essential nutrients you don't want to miss.
- Archetype Family: Advocate
- Other Expressions: Naturalist, Defender, Champion of a Cause
- Life Journey: To act as an agent for positive change.
- Unique Challenge: To find causes that engage my strengths, not my personal agenda.
- Lesson To Learn: To do what I can, even if it doesn’t feel like enough.
- Defining Grace: Hope
- Challenge To Self: I will commit fully to a cause, even if it means pledging my time, energy, and money in order to make a difference.
THE ENVIRONMENTALIST: Physically fit and perpetually curious, Environmentalists love having friends and family on hikes, canoe trips, and other forays into nature. They are typically healthy and fearless.
THE CRUSADER: Crusaders are brave, articulate, and moral people who will risk everything for their cause. They are strong and charismatic leaders who use their brains and bodies to achieve their goals.
THE VEGAN/ORGANO: Articulate about their beliefs yet realistic about what the rest of the world is willing to do, they live by example rather than scolding.
THE LAWYER: Intelligent and disciplined, lawyers are high-powered and thick-skinned, qualities that make them game for challenges that frighten others.
THE FEMINIST: Feminists are avid listeners who work well together and understand that the more opportunities they have, the better their lives will be for their children and their families.
THE HUMAN RIGHTS ADVOCATE: Human Rights Advocates have the highest of moral convictions and a hopeful but realistic sense of what can be done to aid the oppressed. They are as brave as they are selfless.
THE OPINIONATOR: Because Advocates work hard to understand their causes, they are knowledgeable about matters that many people intentionally ignore. This can make them opinionated and judgmental to the point of belligerence.
THE HACTIVIST: Tech-oriented Advocates tend to feel that in the Internet age, all information should be free. But when they end up sharing confidential information or content that is protected by law, they run into trouble.
THE ANARCHIST: When Advocates lose a sense of perspective because they believe so firmly in their cause that they are willing to invoke violence to promote it, they become Anarchists.