Food, Planet, Environmentalism and Sustainability | goop Read the latest articles and interviews about food, our planet, environmentalism, sustainability and more on goop.com.
- The One Parenting Strategy Everyone Should Get Good Atby goop on September 28, 2023 at 11:49 am
Clinical psychologist Becky Kennedy shares what to do if you’ve yelled at your kid. It’s a simple—and impactful—process she calls repair.
- A Sex Coach’s Post-Shower Recommendationby goop on September 28, 2023 at 11:48 am
Before anyone else got their hands on it, we sent a bottle of Sex Oil to sexologist Michaela d’Artois. Here’s how she recommends you use it.
- How a Wellness Editor Spends a Day Off in LAby goop on September 28, 2023 at 11:47 am
Every so often, senior editor Kelly Martin indulges in her favorite treat: a weekday off to do weekend things.
- The First Intimate Oil You’ll Want to Use All Overby goop on September 24, 2023 at 12:00 pm
Sex Oil is finally here: It’s a rich, mess-free oil for solo and partner play.
- Using the Polyvagal Theory to Heal from Traumaby goop on September 21, 2023 at 11:49 am
For some, specific bodily feelings can become deeply tied to our trauma. Polyvagal theory can help explain—and transform—those triggers.
mindbodygreen mindbodygreen is a lifestyle media brand dedicated to inspiring you to live your best life - mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and environmentally.
- This Pocket-Sized Device Minimizes Breakouts In Just 3 Minutes (& It's On Sale)by Carleigh Ferrante on September 30, 2023 at 6:04 pm
Clearer skin in just three minutes.
- I've Already Gone Through At Least 3 Bottles Of This Glow-Inducing Productby Hannah Frye on September 30, 2023 at 1:02 pm
I am always chasing a glow.
- The Secret To Raising Your Iron Levels (& Not Destroying Your Stomach)by Molly Knudsen, M.S., RDN on September 30, 2023 at 12:27 pm
Iron supplements can be gentle on the stomach.
- The Verdict Is In: These Are The Best Dating Sites For Every Type Of Daterby Kathleen Wong on September 30, 2023 at 12:03 pm
No matter what you're looking for.
- Mercury & Venus Are Both Making Big Moves This Week—Here's Your Horoscopeby The AstroTwins on September 30, 2023 at 11:27 am
Just watch out for Sunday's Mars-Pluto square.
- Archetype Family: Advocate
- Other Expressions: Naturalist, Defender, Champion of a Cause
- Life Journey: To act as an agent for positive change.
- Unique Challenge: To find causes that engage my strengths, not my personal agenda.
- Lesson To Learn: To do what I can, even if it doesn’t feel like enough.
- Defining Grace: Hope
- Challenge To Self: I will commit fully to a cause, even if it means pledging my time, energy, and money in order to make a difference.
THE ENVIRONMENTALIST: Physically fit and perpetually curious, Environmentalists love having friends and family on hikes, canoe trips, and other forays into nature. They are typically healthy and fearless.
THE CRUSADER: Crusaders are brave, articulate, and moral people who will risk everything for their cause. They are strong and charismatic leaders who use their brains and bodies to achieve their goals.
THE VEGAN/ORGANO: Articulate about their beliefs yet realistic about what the rest of the world is willing to do, they live by example rather than scolding.
THE LAWYER: Intelligent and disciplined, lawyers are high-powered and thick-skinned, qualities that make them game for challenges that frighten others.
THE FEMINIST: Feminists are avid listeners who work well together and understand that the more opportunities they have, the better their lives will be for their children and their families.
THE HUMAN RIGHTS ADVOCATE: Human Rights Advocates have the highest of moral convictions and a hopeful but realistic sense of what can be done to aid the oppressed. They are as brave as they are selfless.
THE OPINIONATOR: Because Advocates work hard to understand their causes, they are knowledgeable about matters that many people intentionally ignore. This can make them opinionated and judgmental to the point of belligerence.
THE HACTIVIST: Tech-oriented Advocates tend to feel that in the Internet age, all information should be free. But when they end up sharing confidential information or content that is protected by law, they run into trouble.
THE ANARCHIST: When Advocates lose a sense of perspective because they believe so firmly in their cause that they are willing to invoke violence to promote it, they become Anarchists.