Food, Planet, Environmentalism and Sustainability | goop Read the latest articles and interviews about food, our planet, environmentalism, sustainability and more on goop.com.
- The 21-Day Gut-Feeling Planby goop on March 21, 2023 at 11:46 am
Functional medicine practitioner Will Cole shares his new mind-body plan in his latest book, Gut Feelings.
- What It Feels Like to Light Travelby goop on March 16, 2023 at 11:49 am
Can you use light to dive deep into a meditative state, mimicking a psychedelic experience? One of our editors took the trip and lived to write about it.
- How Your Cycle Influences Sexual Desireby goop on March 16, 2023 at 11:48 am
Your sexual desire—what turns you on and gets you off and even the positions you prefer—is strongly affected by your hormones, according to Jolene Brighten, ND, a naturopathic endocrinologist and clinical sexologist. She tells us how.
- Are You in a Shameflammation Spiral?by goop on March 9, 2023 at 12:49 pm
Will Cole, a functional medicine practitioner, shares what it means to have shameflammation and ways to tame it.
- Horoscope for Spring 2023: Energy, Opportunity, and Loveby goop on March 2, 2023 at 12:49 pm
London-based astrologer Carolyne Faulkner explains what’s in store this spring for every sign.
mindbodygreen mindbodygreen is a lifestyle media brand dedicated to inspiring you to live your best life - mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and environmentally.
- The One Thing That Reset My Sleep After Years Of An Irregular Scheduleby Elizabeth “Liz” Shannon on March 23, 2023 at 12:03 am
As a retired fire captain, I know the importance of a good night's rest.
- These 2 Zodiac Signs Have A Natural Fascination With Each Otherby Desiree Roby Antila on March 22, 2023 at 11:02 pm
Their differences will attract each other.
- How Neuroscientists & Dietitians Find All-Day Focus & Attentionby Morgan Chamberlain on March 22, 2023 at 9:01 pm
Benefits include sustained mental and physical energy, concentration, and productivity.*
- This Type Of Fasting Isn't Safe Long Term: Here's What To Do Insteadby Sanjana Gupta on March 22, 2023 at 7:05 pm
These alternatives to ADF can be just as beneficial.
- Active Lifestyle? Here's A Science-Backed Supplement Routine For High Performersby Devon Barrow on March 22, 2023 at 1:00 pm
Behind every Momentous product is scientific research, direct clinical proof, and patented ingredients to help you lead an active lifestyle.
- Archetype Family: Advocate
- Other Expressions: Naturalist, Defender, Champion of a Cause
- Life Journey: To act as an agent for positive change.
- Unique Challenge: To find causes that engage my strengths, not my personal agenda.
- Lesson To Learn: To do what I can, even if it doesn’t feel like enough.
- Defining Grace: Hope
- Challenge To Self: I will commit fully to a cause, even if it means pledging my time, energy, and money in order to make a difference.
THE ENVIRONMENTALIST: Physically fit and perpetually curious, Environmentalists love having friends and family on hikes, canoe trips, and other forays into nature. They are typically healthy and fearless.
THE CRUSADER: Crusaders are brave, articulate, and moral people who will risk everything for their cause. They are strong and charismatic leaders who use their brains and bodies to achieve their goals.
THE VEGAN/ORGANO: Articulate about their beliefs yet realistic about what the rest of the world is willing to do, they live by example rather than scolding.
THE LAWYER: Intelligent and disciplined, lawyers are high-powered and thick-skinned, qualities that make them game for challenges that frighten others.
THE FEMINIST: Feminists are avid listeners who work well together and understand that the more opportunities they have, the better their lives will be for their children and their families.
THE HUMAN RIGHTS ADVOCATE: Human Rights Advocates have the highest of moral convictions and a hopeful but realistic sense of what can be done to aid the oppressed. They are as brave as they are selfless.
In the Shadow - Meet the Shadowed members of the Advocate Family. Everyone has a dark side, what is yours?
THE OPINIONATOR: Because Advocates work hard to understand their causes, they are knowledgeable about matters that many people intentionally ignore. This can make them opinionated and judgmental to the point of belligerence.
THE HACTIVIST: Tech-oriented Advocates tend to feel that in the Internet age, all information should be free. But when they end up sharing confidential information or content that is protected by law, they run into trouble.
THE ANARCHIST: When Advocates lose a sense of perspective because they believe so firmly in their cause that they are willing to invoke violence to promote it, they become Anarchists.