Food, Planet, Environmentalism and Sustainability | goop Read the latest articles and interviews about food, our planet, environmentalism, sustainability and more on goop.com.
- The First Intimate Oil You’ll Want to Use All Overby goop on September 24, 2023 at 12:00 pm
Sex Oil is finally here: It’s a rich, mess-free oil for solo and partner play.
- Using the Polyvagal Theory to Heal from Traumaby goop on September 21, 2023 at 11:49 am
For some, specific bodily feelings can become deeply tied to our trauma. Polyvagal theory can help explain—and transform—those triggers.
- 5 Ways to Get Better Sleep during Perimenopauseby goop on September 21, 2023 at 11:47 am
Board-certified integrative medicine physician Taz Bhatia, MD, shares her advice for getting better sleep during perimenopause.
- 5 Beautiful Vibrators That Don’t Look like Vibratorsby goop on September 19, 2023 at 11:47 am
Five chic vibrators that beg to be seen and played with.
- How 10 Minutes of Silence Can Change Your Dayby goop on September 14, 2023 at 11:49 am
Breathwork teacher Ashley Neese reflects on her first silent meditation retreat—and the benefits ten minutes of silence can have for your everyday life.
mindbodygreen mindbodygreen is a lifestyle media brand dedicated to inspiring you to live your best life - mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and environmentally.
- How Will Eating More Plant-Milk Cheese Create A More Positive Future?by Devon Barrow on September 27, 2023 at 4:00 pm
This is why plant-based foods are so important for our future.
- 4 Signs You Could Use More Fiber (Even If You Eat Super Healthy)by Molly Knudsen, M.S., RDN on September 27, 2023 at 3:27 pm
Well for starters, you're probably still not meeting the daily fiber recommendation.
- A Podiatrist's Guide To Picking The Right Running Shoes (Because, Yes, It Matters)by Kelsea Samson on September 27, 2023 at 3:00 pm
The right shoes will get you so much farther.
- This Common Gait Issue Can Lead To A Slew Of Problems — Here's How To Prevent Itby Kelsea Samson on September 27, 2023 at 12:03 pm
Plus, what is overpronation?
- I Got An Essential Oil Reading & The Results Were Spookily Accurateby Jamie Schneider on September 27, 2023 at 11:28 am
Allow me to explain.
- Archetype Family: Advocate
- Other Expressions: Naturalist, Defender, Champion of a Cause
- Life Journey: To act as an agent for positive change.
- Unique Challenge: To find causes that engage my strengths, not my personal agenda.
- Lesson To Learn: To do what I can, even if it doesn’t feel like enough.
- Defining Grace: Hope
- Challenge To Self: I will commit fully to a cause, even if it means pledging my time, energy, and money in order to make a difference.
THE ENVIRONMENTALIST: Physically fit and perpetually curious, Environmentalists love having friends and family on hikes, canoe trips, and other forays into nature. They are typically healthy and fearless.
THE CRUSADER: Crusaders are brave, articulate, and moral people who will risk everything for their cause. They are strong and charismatic leaders who use their brains and bodies to achieve their goals.
THE VEGAN/ORGANO: Articulate about their beliefs yet realistic about what the rest of the world is willing to do, they live by example rather than scolding.
THE LAWYER: Intelligent and disciplined, lawyers are high-powered and thick-skinned, qualities that make them game for challenges that frighten others.
THE FEMINIST: Feminists are avid listeners who work well together and understand that the more opportunities they have, the better their lives will be for their children and their families.
THE HUMAN RIGHTS ADVOCATE: Human Rights Advocates have the highest of moral convictions and a hopeful but realistic sense of what can be done to aid the oppressed. They are as brave as they are selfless.
THE OPINIONATOR: Because Advocates work hard to understand their causes, they are knowledgeable about matters that many people intentionally ignore. This can make them opinionated and judgmental to the point of belligerence.
THE HACTIVIST: Tech-oriented Advocates tend to feel that in the Internet age, all information should be free. But when they end up sharing confidential information or content that is protected by law, they run into trouble.
THE ANARCHIST: When Advocates lose a sense of perspective because they believe so firmly in their cause that they are willing to invoke violence to promote it, they become Anarchists.