mindbodygreen mindbodygreen is a lifestyle media brand dedicated to inspiring you to live your best life - mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and environmentally.
- We Need To Talk About The Loneliness Of Election Seasonby Sarah Regan on October 29, 2020 at 12:01 pm
This time of year can make some people feel isolated.
- A 2-Minute Stretch To Release The Nasty Neck & Shoulder Tension You're Storingby Sarah Regan on October 29, 2020 at 11:05 am
Many of us experience neck and shoulder pain, eye strain, and tension headaches.
- Why Your Melasma Flares Up In The Winter, According To A Dermatologistby Alexandra Engler on October 29, 2020 at 10:05 am
OK, that was unexpected!
- Aja Daashuur On How To Discern Intuition From Imagination + Why It Mattersby Emma Loewe on October 29, 2020 at 9:04 am
Daashuur is on a mission to help everyone see the unseen.
- OK, Don't Let Fall & Winter Make You Feel Sluggish: A Supplement To Helpby Alexandra Engler on October 29, 2020 at 1:03 am
Come changes in the season, may come with changes in energy.
http://www.thegoodtrade.com The Good Trade is a premier online destination for conscious women and men—covering conscious fashion, beauty, food, wellness, travel and lifestyle.
- What Is Sustainable Living?on October 24, 2020 at 4:57 am
- A Beginner’s Guide To Cottagecoreon October 24, 2020 at 4:57 am
- 18 Best Natural & Organic Skincare Brands For That Perfect Pure Glowon October 24, 2020 at 4:57 am
- 18 Short Poems About Friendship That Transcend Social Distanceon October 24, 2020 at 4:57 am
- 10 Online Thrift Stores For Affordable Vintage & Secondhand Clothingon October 15, 2020 at 8:49 am
- Archetype Family: Advocate
- Other Expressions: Naturalist, Defender, Champion of a Cause
- Life Journey: To act as an agent for positive change.
- Unique Challenge: To find causes that engage my strengths, not my personal agenda.
- Lesson To Learn: To do what I can, even if it doesn’t feel like enough.
- Defining Grace: Hope
- Challenge To Self: I will commit fully to a cause, even if it means pledging my time, energy, and money in order to make a difference.
THE ENVIRONMENTALIST: Physically fit and perpetually curious, Environmentalists love having friends and family on hikes, canoe trips, and other forays into nature. They are typically healthy and fearless.
THE CRUSADER: Crusaders are brave, articulate, and moral people who will risk everything for their cause. They are strong and charismatic leaders who use their brains and bodies to achieve their goals.
THE VEGAN/ORGANO: Articulate about their beliefs yet realistic about what the rest of the world is willing to do, they live by example rather than scolding.
THE LAWYER: Intelligent and disciplined, lawyers are high-powered and thick-skinned, qualities that make them game for challenges that frighten others.
THE FEMINIST: Feminists are avid listeners who work well together and understand that the more opportunities they have, the better their lives will be for their children and their families.
THE HUMAN RIGHTS ADVOCATE: Human Rights Advocates have the highest of moral convictions and a hopeful but realistic sense of what can be done to aid the oppressed. They are as brave as they are selfless.
THE OPINIONATOR: Because Advocates work hard to understand their causes, they are knowledgeable about matters that many people intentionally ignore. This can make them opinionated and judgmental to the point of belligerence.
THE HACTIVIST: Tech-oriented Advocates tend to feel that in the Internet age, all information should be free. But when they end up sharing confidential information or content that is protected by law, they run into trouble.
THE ANARCHIST: When Advocates lose a sense of perspective because they believe so firmly in their cause that they are willing to invoke violence to promote it, they become Anarchists.