Shape Singapore The Complete Mind and Body Guide for Women
- TFX Gym and GFX Studio Open at Change Alley Mall – Here’s What to Expectby Estelle Low on December 1, 2020 at 1:00 am
The post TFX Gym and GFX Studio Open at Change Alley Mall – Here’s What to Expect appeared first on Shape Singapore.
- Work Out Any Time With On-Demand Workout Classes by SG Studiosby Carissa Wong on October 29, 2020 at 10:00 am
The post Work Out Any Time With On-Demand Workout Classes by SG Studios appeared first on Shape Singapore.
- Here’s Why Everyone’s Crazy About The Under Armour Sportsmaskby Estelle Low on October 9, 2020 at 6:20 am
The post Here’s Why Everyone’s Crazy About The Under Armour Sportsmask appeared first on Shape Singapore.
- This Simple Dumbbell Biceps Workout Will Help You Sculpt Stronger Armsby Estelle Low on September 28, 2020 at 8:53 am
The post This Simple Dumbbell Biceps Workout Will Help You Sculpt Stronger Arms appeared first on Shape Singapore.
- Do This Strength and Stretching Workout For Better Sleepby Estelle Low on September 22, 2020 at 1:29 am
The post Do This Strength and Stretching Workout For Better Sleep appeared first on Shape Singapore.
POPSUGAR Fitness Top Fitness Stories
- How This Former USWNT Olympian Became a Doctor on the Front Lines of COVID-19by Yerin Kim on December 1, 2020 at 3:08 am
- If Your Period Only Lasts a Couple Days, You May Want to Talk to Your Ob-Gynby Emily Weaver on December 1, 2020 at 2:17 am
- 6 Signs That You Could Have Body Dysmorphia, According to a Therapistby Ashley Broadwater on December 1, 2020 at 1:17 am
- If You’re Wondering How Cody Rigsby Creates His Fire Peloton Playlists - Here’s Howby Lauren Pardee on December 1, 2020 at 12:50 am
- Why Does My Skin Itch After Using a Vibrating Massage Gun? These Experts Explainby Jenny Sugar on December 1, 2020 at 12:30 am
- Archetype Family: Physical
- Other Expressions: Competitor, Sportsman, Outdoorswoman
- Life Journey: To discover a sense of personal power and identity through developing my body.
- Unique Challenge: To understand that the body has limits; to pay attention when I’m feeling off-balance and do what I need to get back to my core power zone.
- Lesson To Learn: To confront physical vulnerability and accept the reality of aging.
- Defining Grace: Endurance
- Challenge To Self: I will explore my strengths beyond competition.
THE DANCER: Dancers are an appealing combination of physically fit and stylish. They are quick to react and fun to be with whenever there’s a good beat around.
THE TOMBOY: Tomboys don’t play games. They are straightforward, honest and concerned with getting things done in the most direct way possible. They are also refreshingly lacking in vanity, and bring a freshness and vigor to socially formal situations.
THE BULLY: The danger with living too much in your body is that you can end up using it to bad ends as well as good.