Sports Illustrated Sports Illustrated, SI.com provides sports news, expert analysis, highlights, stats and scores for the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, college football, soccer, fantasy, gambling and more
POPSUGAR Fitness Top Fitness Stories
- The Best Pickleball Shoes, According to Pros, Players, and Reviewsby Marietta Alessi on September 26, 2023 at 11:15 pm
- Can You Really Get Food Poisoning From Leftover Rice and Pasta?by Andi Breitowich on September 26, 2023 at 10:45 pm
- Mia Hamm Reveals the Greatest Inspiration Behind Her Soccer Career: Her Late Brotherby Alexis Jones on September 26, 2023 at 9:35 pm
- Level Up Your Workouts With POPSUGAR's Colorful Fitness Collection at Walmartby Anvita Reddy on September 26, 2023 at 9:30 pm
- 6 Smoothies For Constipation That Get an RD's Stamp of Approvalby Olivia Luchini on September 26, 2023 at 5:30 pm
- Archetype Family: Physical
- Other Expressions: Competitor, Sportsman, Outdoorswoman
- Life Journey: To discover a sense of personal power and identity through developing my body.
- Unique Challenge: To understand that the body has limits; to pay attention when I’m feeling off-balance and do what I need to get back to my core power zone.
- Lesson To Learn: To confront physical vulnerability and accept the reality of aging.
- Defining Grace: Endurance
- Challenge To Self: I will explore my strengths beyond competition.
THE DANCER: Dancers are an appealing combination of physically fit and stylish. They are quick to react and fun to be with whenever there’s a good beat around.
THE TOMBOY: Tomboys don’t play games. They are straightforward, honest and concerned with getting things done in the most direct way possible. They are also refreshingly lacking in vanity, and bring a freshness and vigor to socially formal situations.
THE BULLY: The danger with living too much in your body is that you can end up using it to bad ends as well as good.