- Archetype Family: Physical
- Other Expressions: Competitor, Sportsman, Outdoorswoman
- Life Journey: To discover a sense of personal power and identity through developing my body.
- Unique Challenge: To understand that the body has limits; to pay attention when I’m feeling off-balance and do what I need to get back to my core power zone.
- Lesson To Learn: To confront physical vulnerability and accept the reality of aging.
- Defining Grace: Endurance
- Challenge To Self: I will explore my strengths beyond competition.
THE DANCER: Dancers are an appealing combination of physically fit and stylish. They are quick to react and fun to be with whenever there’s a good beat around.
THE TOMBOY: Tomboys don’t play games. They are straightforward, honest and concerned with getting things done in the most direct way possible. They are also refreshingly lacking in vanity, and bring a freshness and vigor to socially formal situations.
THE BULLY: The danger with living too much in your body is that you can end up using it to bad ends as well as good.