Sports Illustrated Sports Illustrated, SI.com provides sports news, expert analysis, highlights, stats and scores for the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, college football, soccer, fantasy, gambling and more
- NBA Draft Notebook: Alabama's Brandon Miller Continues to Riseby Jeremy Woo on November 30, 2022 at 1:20 pm
The latest draft intel from a busy Thanksgiving week watching top prospects.
- Charles Barkley Explains What He Said On-Air That Led to Rift With Michael Jordanby Nick Selbe on November 30, 2022 at 5:48 am
Barkley: “It’s a really unfortunate situation for me and him … I thought it would blow over.”
- Alabama-Birmingham Pursuing Super Bowl-Winning QB as Next Coachby Nick Selbe on November 30, 2022 at 4:42 am
Now this would qualify as a big splash.
- Arizona State’s Marcus Bagley Says He Was Suspended for Tweetby Wilton Jackson on November 30, 2022 at 4:36 am
The Sun Devils forward explained why he had not been playing in the team’s last five games.
- College Football Playoff Rankings Reaction: The Good, Bad and Uglyby Richard Johnson on November 30, 2022 at 3:26 am
What looks right and wrong in the penultimate College Football Playoff rankings?
POPSUGAR Fitness Top Fitness Stories
- We're Exhausted After Watching Tracee Ellis Ross's Intense Glute and Back Workoutby Chanel Vargas on November 29, 2022 at 10:55 pm
- Players and Attendees Push Back Against Anti-LGBTQ Laws and Sentiment in Qatarby Melanie Whyte on November 29, 2022 at 10:10 pm
- I Finally Found a Plant-Based Protein I Like (and It's Gelato Flavored)by Maggie Ryan on November 29, 2022 at 7:10 pm
- Hailey Bieber Has an Ovarian Cyst "the Size of an Apple"by Sara Youngblood Gregory on November 29, 2022 at 5:45 pm
- Monkeypox Gets a New Name After Health Experts Argue Connection to Racist Tropesby Jenny Sugar on November 28, 2022 at 11:55 pm
- Archetype Family: Physical
- Other Expressions: Competitor, Sportsman, Outdoorswoman
- Life Journey: To discover a sense of personal power and identity through developing my body.
- Unique Challenge: To understand that the body has limits; to pay attention when I’m feeling off-balance and do what I need to get back to my core power zone.
- Lesson To Learn: To confront physical vulnerability and accept the reality of aging.
- Defining Grace: Endurance
- Challenge To Self: I will explore my strengths beyond competition.
THE DANCER: Dancers are an appealing combination of physically fit and stylish. They are quick to react and fun to be with whenever there’s a good beat around.
THE TOMBOY: Tomboys don’t play games. They are straightforward, honest and concerned with getting things done in the most direct way possible. They are also refreshingly lacking in vanity, and bring a freshness and vigor to socially formal situations.
THE BULLY: The danger with living too much in your body is that you can end up using it to bad ends as well as good.