Caregiver Content from around the Web
News From food recalls and new products to health studies and the latest news about Martha herself, we're you're go-to source for the news you want to know about.
- Frozen Fruit Is Being Recalled From Trader Joe's and Costco Due to Hepatitis A Risksby Martha Stewart on March 20, 2023 at 7:34 pm
Frozen strawberries and other frozen fruit sold at Trader Joe's, Costco, and more are being recalled due to risks of hepatitis A. Discover which specific products are being recalled, according to the Food and Drug Administration.
- Your Pet Really Does Make You Happier—Both Cats and Dogs Significantly Improve Mental Health, New Poll Showsby Martha Stewart on March 14, 2023 at 3:06 pm
- These 5 Sleep Habits May Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease, New Study Showsby Martha Stewart on March 7, 2023 at 7:59 pm
- These 7 Lifestyle Factors May Prevent Dementia as You Age, New Study Saysby Martha Stewart on March 3, 2023 at 10:30 pm
- Just 11 Minutes of Daily Exercise Could Help You Live Longer, Landmark Study Findsby Martha Stewart on March 1, 2023 at 9:29 pm
A new landmark study found that just 11 minutes of daily exercise may help you live longer—cutting early death risk by 20 percent. The study also found that moderate-to-vigorous daily physical activity may reduce your risk of developing cardiovascular disease and cancer.
The Everygirl The life map for Everygirls everywhere
- Calling All Millennials: Here’s How to Style Your Skinny Jeans for 2023by bellagil on March 21, 2023 at 8:00 am
When I think about skinny jeans, all I can hear is Beyonce singing “If you don’t jump to put jeans The post Calling All Millennials: Here’s How to Style Your Skinny Jeans for 2023 appeared first on The Everygirl.
- 9 Job Search Hacks That Will Help You Land Your Dream Role Fasterby Brett Hayden on March 21, 2023 at 5:03 am
Job hunting is actually my favorite thing to do…said no one ever! But hey, everyone finds themselves looking for a The post 9 Job Search Hacks That Will Help You Land Your Dream Role Faster appeared first on The Everygirl.
- Nail Trends Come and Go, But These 9 Timeless Shades Will Never Go Out of Styleby bellagil on March 20, 2023 at 8:05 pm
Lip gloss nails, checkered nails, swirls, pearls, oh my! As much as we love them, it’s pretty easy to get The post Nail Trends Come and Go, But These 9 Timeless Shades Will Never Go Out of Style appeared first on The Everygirl.
- The Everygirl’s Spring 2023 Capsule Wardrobeby Maddie Galassi on March 20, 2023 at 4:58 pm
If you’ve been around here for a while, you already know how keen we are on the concept of a capsule The post The Everygirl’s Spring 2023 Capsule Wardrobe appeared first on The Everygirl.
- 17 Insanely Easy Habits That Will Change Your Lifeby Josie Santi on March 20, 2023 at 4:00 pm
Who doesn’t love a good makeover movie? Princess Diaries: royally iconic. She’s All That: Freddie Prinze Jr. was our generation’s The post 17 Insanely Easy Habits That Will Change Your Life appeared first on The Everygirl.
The Chalkboard A Guide to Living Well
- The 8 Most Beautiful Self-Watering Planters We Could Findby The Chalkboard Editorial Team on March 20, 2023 at 10:00 am
- An Excerpt From Dr. Will Cole’s New Book, Gut Feelingsby The Chalkboard Editorial Team on March 20, 2023 at 10:00 am
- Cauliflower Nachos with Cashew Cheese Sauce from The Gracias Madre Cookbookby The Chalkboard Editorial Team on March 17, 2023 at 8:00 pm
- Food Combining: What To Eat To Flatten Your Tummy + Optimize Digestionby Alle Weil CHHC on March 16, 2023 at 10:00 am
- Let’s Talk About Peptide Therapies + Why They Will Continue To Trend In 2023by Suzanne Hall on March 15, 2023 at 10:00 am
- Archetype Family: Caring
- Other Expressions: Nurturer, Mother, Lover, Sister, Teacher, Rescuer, Homemaker, Heroine, Best Friend, Companion
- Life Journey: Care for others in ways they are unable to care for themselves.
- Unique Challenge: Fear of being thought of as selfish.
- Lesson To Learn: Learning to help when it’s really needed.
- Defining Grace: Compassion
- Challenge To Self: How can I dedicate more time for myself so I have more stamina to care for others? Can I give myself the freedom to explore what truly makes me happy?
THE TEACHER: Confident as they are curious, archetypal teachers are excellent listeners who are also willing to admit when they don’t know something. Seldom shy or at a loss for words, many succeed at teaching because they are charismatic.
THE PARENT: Parents are reliable, compassionate, stern but yielding, and very organized, with an unsurpassed ability to listen without imposing their own point of view too quickly.
THE RESCUER: Rescuers are courageous and selfless, throwing themselves into dangerous situations because they genuinely want and need to help, not for fame or glory.
The BFF BFFs are the people you know you can turn to at the worst and best of times. They are there when the going gets tough and ready for fun when the living is easy.
THE MENTOR Unselfishly open to those hungry to learn, great Mentors give confidence to those who need it.
THE NURSE Nurses are able to stay calm and function in emergencies. They have strong powers of endurance as well, so that they can continue giving care over long periods of time.
In the Shadow - Meet the Shadowed members of the CAREGIVER Family. Everyone has a dark side, what is yours?
THE VICTIM Whether enslaved or codependent, Caregivers who go too far will end up Victims, not just of the people for whom they are caring but of their own guilt and feelings of inadequacy.
THE CODEPENDENT Caregivers can become ensnared in situations beyond their control and wrongly take responsibility when things go badly.
- Angelina Jolie – see her page on Archetypes
- Dr. Oz – visit Dr. Oz’s page on Archetypes
- Reese Witherspoon – read her Archetypes profile