Travel Curator Worth Traveling For
- The Ultimate Aruba Travel Guideby Natalie Goenaga on October 20, 2020 at 3:12 am
How to Chill Like a Local Palm Beach: An endless two-mile stretch of coastline with stunning turquoise ... The post The Ultimate Aruba Travel Guide appeared first on Travel Curator.
- The Best Street Style for Touring a Cityby Lily Kot on October 16, 2020 at 3:56 am
Heading to one of the world’s most fashionable cities calls for a runway-worthy wardrobe, so take your ... The post The Best Street Style for Touring a City appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Best Spas Around the Worldby Shari Mycek on October 16, 2020 at 1:27 am
Spa-goers rejoice. If like us, you’ve been missing your luxury spa time and craving your favorite spa ... The post Best Spas Around the World appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beachby Lily Kot on October 15, 2020 at 6:56 pm
Why it’s worth traveling for? An ultra luxe resort on Hawaii’s iconic Waikiki Beach Check in with… ... The post Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Our Favorite Experiential Resorts You Have to See to Believeby Lindsay Cale on October 15, 2020 at 4:56 pm
To take your travel experience to the next level, embrace the experiential resort trend and immerse yourself ... The post Our Favorite Experiential Resorts You Have to See to Believe appeared first on Travel Curator.
AFAR Travel The experiential travel guide
- United Is Bringing Back Proper In-Flight Snacks and Drinksby Michelle Baran on October 29, 2020 at 12:36 am
- France Heads Into Second Nationwide Lockdown Amid COVID Surgeon October 28, 2020 at 9:22 pm
- Amtrak’s New High-Speed Trains Will Use 40 Percent Less Energy per Passengerby Lyndsey Matthews on October 28, 2020 at 6:08 pm
- The Travel Credit Card We’re Absolutely Obsessed Withon October 28, 2020 at 5:40 pm
- Visiting NY, NJ, or CT? You'll Probably Have to Quarantine as List Hits Record Highon October 28, 2020 at 5:31 pm
- Archetype Family: Discovering
- Other Expressions: Adventurer, Trailblazer, Traveler
- Life Journey: To follow paths that are self-discovered. Inspire others to explore uncharted territory.
- Unique Challenge: To be unafraid to commit: to settling in one place, with one person, and one style of life; to recognize that exploration can be emotional as well as physical.
- Lesson To Learn: To take the initiative while coordinating with others to break barriers and accomplish great things.
- Defining Grace: Self-Motivation
- Challenge To Self: I will climb every mountain, feel every moment.
THE PIONEER: You go where no one has gone before mentally and physically You see, you think , you go forever seeing uncharted territory. You change the world. Where here you go can be disruptive and even dangerous. You also have trouble “staying”.
THE DISCOVERER: You explore the sky, the earth, and the sea. You enjoy looking forward, backward and beyond. You stuggle with boredom and relating to the present moment.
THE ADVENTURER: Adventurers are enthusiasts. They are up for anything and can handle change with aplomb.
THE TRAVELER: Travelers are always game to go someplace new. Enthusiastic, worldly, and adventurous without being danger junkies, they can be trusted to advise about destinations that are off the beaten track.
THE SEEKER: Charming and able to adjust to all kinds of situations, Seekers can bring new perspectives about life to anyone who is curious enough to ask them to describe what they’ve experienced.
THE INDIVIDUALIST: Individualists are exciting to be around because they are always in the vanguard and always ready to take issue with anything too constraining or boring.
THE NOVELTY-SEEKER: Explorers have a hard time appreciating what they have already accomplished because they always feel there is more to do. This compulsion may cause them to leave tasks in their present reality, unfinished.