Travel Curator Worth Traveling For
- Hotel LeVequeby Brandon Kaufman on January 21, 2021 at 10:52 pm
Why it’s worth traveling for? Roaring Twenties meets the 21st century. Check in with… – General Manager, ... The post Hotel LeVeque appeared first on Travel Curator.
- 2021 Destinations to Add to Your Wishlist: European Classicsby Travel Curator on January 21, 2021 at 5:02 am
If you’re dreaming of the day you return to the splendor of Europe, this mini-guide to the ... The post 2021 Destinations to Add to Your Wishlist: European Classics appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Best Spas For Menby Shari Mycek on January 21, 2021 at 3:14 am
Men love the spa, as much as the next guy. Perhaps it dates back to all those ... The post Best Spas For Men appeared first on Travel Curator.
- What to Wear to a Ski Resort: Our Ultimate Skiing Outfit Tutorialby Wendy Sy on January 21, 2021 at 12:57 am
Wondering what to wear to a ski resort? Dressing for the slopes is an exercise in strategy ... The post What to Wear to a Ski Resort: Our Ultimate Skiing Outfit Tutorial appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Worth Traveling For: Sashimi in Tokyoby Lindsay Cale on January 15, 2021 at 12:19 am
You’ll never be far from a great plate of sashimi in Tokyo. The city’s abundance of amazing ... The post Worth Traveling For: Sashimi in Tokyo appeared first on Travel Curator.
AFAR Travel The experiential travel guide
- 6 Solo Wellness Trips to Book in 2021by Aislyn Greene on January 25, 2021 at 7:56 pm
- Pompeii’s Museum Comes Back to Life to Display Exquisite Ancient Excavationson January 25, 2021 at 7:44 pm
- How Querido Hotels Make for Cherished Travel Memorieson January 25, 2021 at 5:15 pm
- Majority of Americans Say They “Desperately” Need a Vacationon January 25, 2021 at 4:22 pm
- All Travelers to U.S. Will Need to Quarantine and Show Negative COVID Test Resultby Michelle Baran on January 22, 2021 at 10:38 pm
- Archetype Family: Discovering
- Other Expressions: Adventurer, Trailblazer, Traveler
- Life Journey: To follow paths that are self-discovered. Inspire others to explore uncharted territory.
- Unique Challenge: To be unafraid to commit: to settling in one place, with one person, and one style of life; to recognize that exploration can be emotional as well as physical.
- Lesson To Learn: To take the initiative while coordinating with others to break barriers and accomplish great things.
- Defining Grace: Self-Motivation
- Challenge To Self: I will climb every mountain, feel every moment.
THE PIONEER: You go where no one has gone before mentally and physically You see, you think , you go forever seeing uncharted territory. You change the world. Where here you go can be disruptive and even dangerous. You also have trouble “staying”.
THE DISCOVERER: You explore the sky, the earth, and the sea. You enjoy looking forward, backward and beyond. You stuggle with boredom and relating to the present moment.
THE ADVENTURER: Adventurers are enthusiasts. They are up for anything and can handle change with aplomb.
THE TRAVELER: Travelers are always game to go someplace new. Enthusiastic, worldly, and adventurous without being danger junkies, they can be trusted to advise about destinations that are off the beaten track.
THE SEEKER: Charming and able to adjust to all kinds of situations, Seekers can bring new perspectives about life to anyone who is curious enough to ask them to describe what they’ve experienced.
THE INDIVIDUALIST: Individualists are exciting to be around because they are always in the vanguard and always ready to take issue with anything too constraining or boring.
THE NOVELTY-SEEKER: Explorers have a hard time appreciating what they have already accomplished because they always feel there is more to do. This compulsion may cause them to leave tasks in their present reality, unfinished.