Travel Curator Worth Traveling For
- This Stunning Resort on the Mediterranean Sea Takes the Five-Star Experience Up a Notchby Evie Carrick on August 15, 2022 at 5:01 pm
The best hotels on earth offer more than beautiful rooms and five-star service. They transport travelers to ... The post This Stunning Resort on the Mediterranean Sea Takes the Five-Star Experience Up a Notch appeared first on Travel Curator.
- The World’s Most Romantic Hotelsby Shari Mycek on August 15, 2022 at 4:57 pm
By design, luxury hotels are romantic. The exquisite attention to detail, the snazzy designer touches, the stunning ... The post The World’s Most Romantic Hotels appeared first on Travel Curator.
- These Seven Caribbean All Inclusive Resorts Promise a Good Timeby Becca Hensley on August 10, 2022 at 6:11 pm
You wake at 7 a.m. for sunrise yoga, saunter to the breakfast buffet, eat too much, and ... The post These Seven Caribbean All Inclusive Resorts Promise a Good Time appeared first on Travel Curator.
- 10 Reasons to Visit the Azores, Portugalby Ann Abel on August 8, 2022 at 5:30 pm
The Azores, an archipelago of nine islands in the middle of the Atlantic that are a semi-autonomous ... The post 10 Reasons to Visit the Azores, Portugal appeared first on Travel Curator.
- The Catskills’ 25 Most Dreamy Airbnbsby Shari Mycek on August 3, 2022 at 9:16 pm
Pack your knitwear and bring on the marshmallows for toasting. Autumn — in all of its orange, ... The post The Catskills’ 25 Most Dreamy Airbnbs appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Archetype Family: Discovering
- Other Expressions: Adventurer, Trailblazer, Traveler
- Life Journey: To follow paths that are self-discovered. Inspire others to explore uncharted territory.
- Unique Challenge: To be unafraid to commit: to settling in one place, with one person, and one style of life; to recognize that exploration can be emotional as well as physical.
- Lesson To Learn: To take the initiative while coordinating with others to break barriers and accomplish great things.
- Defining Grace: Self-Motivation
- Challenge To Self: I will climb every mountain, feel every moment.
THE PIONEER: You go where no one has gone before mentally and physically You see, you think , you go forever seeing uncharted territory. You change the world. Where here you go can be disruptive and even dangerous. You also have trouble “staying”.
THE DISCOVERER: You explore the sky, the earth, and the sea. You enjoy looking forward, backward and beyond. You stuggle with boredom and relating to the present moment.
THE ADVENTURER: Adventurers are enthusiasts. They are up for anything and can handle change with aplomb.
THE TRAVELER: Travelers are always game to go someplace new. Enthusiastic, worldly, and adventurous without being danger junkies, they can be trusted to advise about destinations that are off the beaten track.
THE SEEKER: Charming and able to adjust to all kinds of situations, Seekers can bring new perspectives about life to anyone who is curious enough to ask them to describe what they’ve experienced.
THE INDIVIDUALIST: Individualists are exciting to be around because they are always in the vanguard and always ready to take issue with anything too constraining or boring.
THE NOVELTY-SEEKER: Explorers have a hard time appreciating what they have already accomplished because they always feel there is more to do. This compulsion may cause them to leave tasks in their present reality, unfinished.