- Archetype Family: Entertaining
- Other Expressions: Entertainer, Bon Vivant, Actor, Headliner
- Life Journey: To use charm, humor, and wit to enjoy life to the fullest and convey that joy to others.
- Unique Challenge: To stay the course and not follow each enthusiasm, impulse or emotion.
- Lesson To Learn: To use excitement and fun to find new and different ways around obstacles.
- Defining Grace: Exuberance
- Challenge To Self: I will keep my drama from veering into melodrama.
THE SPELLCASTER: You can convince anyone to do anything from falling in love with you to selling ice to an Eskimo. You excel at any kind of sales or marketing role. You can also be terribly manipulative down to a total con artist.
THE MAGICIAN: You are gifted with the art of now you see it now you don’t. you are imaginative and entertaining. You can be equally cunning and deceptive by fooling just about anyone.
THE ACTOR: Actors at their best are avid students of life, with an empathetic interest in others. They are typically dignified presences as well, and alluring in their mystique.
THE ENTERTAINER: Often the life of the party, an Entertainer is also great to have around when you need a distraction or a pick-me-up.
THE ECCENTRIC: Eccentricity is often associated with genius and heightened creativity and intellect.
THE STORYTELLER: Storytellers can upgrade the ambience of any gathering by stepping up to entertain those around them and give them something to talk about later.
THE PROVACATEUR: You are charming and deeply provocative. You could get anyone to do anything for you. You may even be a screen siren. You can also get people to do something they will regret for the rest of their lives.
THE GOSSIP: When you live to be interesting and you happen to be a natural Raconteur with an acerbic wit, then gossiping can grab the attention of a captive audience.
THE PRETENDER: Pretenders can get away with things until others around them start to see their dishonesty. Living on the surface of things can only go so far in terms of real human relationships.
THE SEDUCER: Rather than receive the feelings of those you love or listen to you, you constantly look for ways to be of interest and to have the last word.
THE FOOL: Everybody loves the fool. You are innocent and fun. You are no threat and always entertaining. You can also be utterly foolish and can easily be made a fool of.