Performer Content from around the Web
UPROXX The Culture Of Now
- Beyoncé’s ‘Renaissance’ Track ‘Cuff It’ Is Still Breaking Records, Several Months After Its Releaseby Danielle Chelosky on March 28, 2023 at 3:52 am
- ‘The White Lotus’ Season 3 Will Reportedly Take Place In Thailandby Jennifer Wood on March 28, 2023 at 1:02 am
- Usher Serenaded A Fan And Seductively Fed Them Strawberries, Which Made A Whole Lot Of People Jealousby Flisadam Pointer on March 28, 2023 at 12:40 am
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Lena Headey Will Headline Kurt Sutter’s New Netflix Series ‘The Abandons’by Jennifer Wood on March 28, 2023 at 12:27 am
- Chris Pine Promises That The ‘Dungeons & Dragons’ Movie Will Help Audiences Escape From Our ‘Sh*tty’ Worldby Mike Redmond on March 27, 2023 at 9:15 pm
Music News Music News
- Ultra Music Festival 2023: What Does ‘Underground’ Even Mean Anymore?by Kat Bein on March 28, 2023 at 1:00 am
After attending Ultra Music Festival 2023 this past weekend in Miami’s Bayfront Park, the so-called “underground” sound has clearly become popular.
- Miley Cyrus Thanks Fans for ‘Flowers’ 8th Week at No. 1, Drops ‘Jaded’ Backyard Sessionby Starr Bowenbank on March 27, 2023 at 10:26 pm
Miley Cyrus thanked her fans for "Flowers" 8th week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, and also dropped the backyard session for "Jaded." Watch here.
- From ‘Vision of Love’ to ‘All I Want for Christmas Is You,’ What’s Your Favorite No. 1 Hit by Mariah Carey? Vote!by Glenn Rowley on March 27, 2023 at 9:46 pm
March 27 is the annual anniversary of Mariah Carey's birth and we want to know your favorite No. 1 hit by the icon.
- Behati Prinsloo Shares Peek at Baby No. 3 in Maroon 5 Las Vegas Photosby Rania Aniftos on March 27, 2023 at 9:03 pm
Behati Prinsloo is supporting her husband Adam Levine as Maroon 5 kicked off their Las Vegas residency over the weekend.
- The 5 Dance Tracks You Need To Hear This Weekby Katie Bain on March 27, 2023 at 8:49 pm
Our weekly selection of the most crucial new dance tracks, this week featuring LP Giobbi and Sofi Tukker, Yunè Pinku, Jai Wolf, RÜFÜS DU SOL and more.
Variety Entertainment news, film reviews, awards, film festivals, box office, entertainment industry conferences
- ‘Oldboy’ Star Choi Min-sik Revels in Return to Small Screen in ‘Big Bet,’ Disney+’ Korean Crime Series (EXCLUSIVE)
- SISTER to Receive Variety’s International Achievement in TV Award
- Indie Animation ‘Lendarys’ Scores String of Pre-Sales
- All Hail Taylor Swift at 2023 iHeartRadio Awards as Pink Previews Summer Tour and Lenny Kravitz Rocks the House
- Tanya Giles to Exit as Paramount Global’s Chief Programming Officer for Streaming
- Archetype Family: Entertaining
- Other Expressions: Entertainer, Bon Vivant, Actor, Headliner
- Life Journey: To use charm, humor, and wit to enjoy life to the fullest and convey that joy to others.
- Unique Challenge: To stay the course and not follow each enthusiasm, impulse or emotion.
- Lesson To Learn: To use excitement and fun to find new and different ways around obstacles.
- Defining Grace: Exuberance
- Challenge To Self: I will keep my drama from veering into melodrama.
THE SPELLCASTER: You can convince anyone to do anything from falling in love with you to selling ice to an Eskimo. You excel at any kind of sales or marketing role. You can also be terribly manipulative down to a total con artist.
THE MAGICIAN: You are gifted with the art of now you see it now you don’t. you are imaginative and entertaining. You can be equally cunning and deceptive by fooling just about anyone.
THE ACTOR: Actors at their best are avid students of life, with an empathetic interest in others. They are typically dignified presences as well, and alluring in their mystique.
THE ENTERTAINER: Often the life of the party, an Entertainer is also great to have around when you need a distraction or a pick-me-up.
THE ECCENTRIC: Eccentricity is often associated with genius and heightened creativity and intellect.
THE STORYTELLER: Storytellers can upgrade the ambience of any gathering by stepping up to entertain those around them and give them something to talk about later.
In the Shadow - Meet the Shadowed members of the Performer Family. Everyone has a dark side, what is yours?
THE PROVACATEUR: You are charming and deeply provocative. You could get anyone to do anything for you. You may even be a screen siren. You can also get people to do something they will regret for the rest of their lives.
THE GOSSIP: When you live to be interesting and you happen to be a natural Raconteur with an acerbic wit, then gossiping can grab the attention of a captive audience.
THE PRETENDER: Pretenders can get away with things until others around them start to see their dishonesty. Living on the surface of things can only go so far in terms of real human relationships.
THE SEDUCER: Rather than receive the feelings of those you love or listen to you, you constantly look for ways to be of interest and to have the last word.
THE FOOL: Everybody loves the fool. You are innocent and fun. You are no threat and always entertaining. You can also be utterly foolish and can easily be made a fool of.