- Get the Report: Download your free REBEL report
- Other Expressions: Maverick, Feminist, Femme Fatle, Sex Goddess
- Life Journey: Break barriers that restrict the human spirit.
- Unique Challenge: Discover a creative, dynamic, and productive way to make your voice heard.
- Lesson To Learn: Avoid engaging in power struggles as a way of expressing authority. Know the difference between rebellious reactions and rebellious decisions.
- Defining Grace: Justice
- Challenge To Self: Understand when the rebel in me is controlling my emotions
THE HEDONIST: Hedonists are wonderful hosts and guests. They bring added pleasure to any pleasurable occasion by noticing and appreciating the details and savoring each element.
THE DON JUAN: Charming, fun, well-mannered, and sexually attentive, Don Juans make the game of seduction fun for women who have their own rich and romantic fantasy lives as well as self-confidence.
THE FEMME FATALE Femme Fatales embody female empowerment and are unafraid of their sensual and sexual sides. Their rebellious natures make them liberating presences and fun to be around.
THE WILD MAN/WILD WOMAN Wild men and wild women are the most outrageous of Rebels. These are the people who are in touch with the side of themselves that doesn’t want to settle or be forced into any box.
THE SABOTEUR Like their archetypal cousin, the Jokester, Rebels live to upend anything that smacks of banality or conservatism.
THE FIGHTER Sometimes a Rebel becomes too aggressive in their various pursuits, and turns into a fighter who won’t back down and won’t stop arguing.