Royal Content from around the Web
Guest of a Guest Guest of a Guest RSS
- Inside Scarpetta's Deliciously Dreamy Pop-Up At Deer Mountain Innby Stephanie Maida on March 23, 2023 at 6:06 am
- Sofia Coppola's Daughter Is The Internet's New Favorite Nepo Babyby Stephanie Maida on March 22, 2023 at 10:46 pm
- 13 Things I'm Desperately Convinced I Need This Weekby Christie Grimm on March 22, 2023 at 6:25 pm
- Um, Why Is Gwyneth Paltrow Currently On Trial?!by Stephanie Maida on March 22, 2023 at 5:36 pm
- Moda Operandi & The Fifteen Percent Pledge Are Putting The Spotlight On Black Designersby Stephanie Maida on March 21, 2023 at 9:22 pm
Vanity Fair The latest from www.vanityfair.com
- How Barbie’s Instagrams (and TikToks) Get Madeby Delia Cai on March 23, 2023 at 12:00 pm
- ‘Succession’ Season Four ‘Still Watching’ Podcast Vanity Fairby Chris Murphy on March 23, 2023 at 10:00 am
- Alvin Bragg Is Known as a Sharp, Methodical Prosecutor. Can He Handle the Politics of a Trump Indictment?by Chris Smith on March 22, 2023 at 9:57 pm
- David Attenborough Honors Queen Elizabeth By Planting an Oak Treeby Erin Vanderhoof on March 22, 2023 at 8:05 pm
- New on Netflix: The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming (and Leaving) in April 2023by Savannah Walsh on March 22, 2023 at 6:50 pm
News – Robb Report The Best Luxury Cars, Jets, Yachts, Travel, Watches
- Hermès Has a Bright New Line of Jockey Jacket-Inspired Apple Accessoriesby Louisaballhaus on March 22, 2023 at 11:15 pm
The Apple Watch Hermès now comes in bold new equestrian colorways.
- Sofia Coppola’s Daughter Was Grounded for Trying to Charter a Helicopter From NYC to Marylandby Louisaballhaus on March 22, 2023 at 9:30 pm
16-year-old Romy Mars made a viral video after getting grounded for her helicopter "fiasca."
- Here’s What Jeremy Strong, Nicholas Braun, and Other ‘Succession’ Stars Wore to the Season 4 Premiereby Louisaballhaus on March 22, 2023 at 5:30 pm
Jeremy Strong's all-brown look made a statement in the sea of cast member's dark suits.
- Kate Middleton Wore a $12,000 Power Look for Her Task Force’s First Meeting in Londonby Louisaballhaus on March 21, 2023 at 10:30 pm
The Princess paired a Alexander McQueen with $9,000 diamond earrings and a classic heel.
- Heath Ledger’s Former Soho Loft Just Sold for $14.25 Millionby Louisaballhaus on March 21, 2023 at 9:45 pm
The actor's last N.Y.C. home now has a new owner.
- Archetype Family: Royal
- Other Expressions: Executive, CEO, Leader, Chief
- Life Journey: To learn to use power wisely, productively, and responsibly
- Unique Challenge: To identify the causes in which to invest my power and influence
- Lesson To Learn: To differentiate between authentic and illusory power
- Defining Grace: Generosity
- Challenge To Self: I will share power in a close relationship, and commit to cooperation and compromise.
THE EXECUTIVE: You are destined for the corner office. You like power, control and responsibility. You are a natural leader. Your down side is you can be relentless in gaining the power you need.
THE MIDAS: Everything you touch turns to gold. You like money and money likes you. Your downside is you can be a miser.
THE BOSS: You want control from small things to large. You are an excellent manager of people and projects. You can also be a micro manager as well as a slave driver.
THE KING: Kings don’t just create wealth for themselves. They create it for others around them, including employees and investors. At their best they are role models for discipline, superb management, and the highest levels of strategic thinking.
THE QUEEN: Queens are conveyors of grace, and they can use their position to do tremendous good in the world. They can lead as examples and empower others, women especially, to succeed.
THE POLITICIAN: Politicians are people-oriented and great communicators. They know that to do their jobs well they have to be able to listen and collaborate.
THE PRINCESS/HEIRESS: Princesses can be inspirational figures for girls who lack confidence and dignity. And they can use their positions to do good, and to be spokeswomen for excellent causes.
THE PRINCE/HEIR: Princes can be agreeable friends, spouses and relatives because of their sense of ceremony and decorum. Like Gentleman, they are reliable guests, toast-makers and representatives of good causes.
THE DIVA: With their talent and tendency to dress to kill, Divas bring sparkle and fireworks to any situation.
In the Shadow - Meet the Shadowed members of the Royal Family. Everyone has a dark side, what is yours?
THE BULLY: When it becomes so easy to take advantage of one’s position, it takes a certain amount of discipline to fight the urge to debase the reputation of self and family.
THE BRAT: Because they are used to pampering and don’t know how to do things for themselves, Royals can exhibit childish behavior in the form of tantrums and unreasonable demands.
THE DESTROYER: The Destroyer shadow manifests in vindictiveness and an unchecked fascination with wreaking enormous destruction on enemies.
THE THIEF: In addition to having access, Thieves who manifest themselves as Royal shadows are shrouded in elegant mantles of acceptability.