Guest of a Guest Guest of a Guest RSS
- This Genius Facial Sanitizer Is The Ultimate Pandemic Beauty Productby Stephanie Maida on October 29, 2020 at 11:00 am
- All The Celebrities Showing Off Their Vote On Instagramby Stephanie Maida on October 28, 2020 at 8:00 pm
- Candice Bergen's Boo Trump! Shirts Are Everythingby Christie Grimm on October 28, 2020 at 4:57 pm
- You Know Halloween In NYC Isn't Totally Cancelled, Right?by Christie Grimm on October 28, 2020 at 4:28 pm
- The Funniest Memes Lampooning Kim Kardashian's 40th Birthday Party Captionby Stephanie Maida on October 28, 2020 at 4:13 pm
Vanity Fair The latest from www.vanityfair.com
- Madonna, Claudia Schiffer, and More, As Only Helmut Newton Could Capture Themby Katey Rich on October 29, 2020 at 1:00 pm
- Kimmel Ridicules Jared Kushner for Saying Trump’s “In Charge,” Not Doctorsby Christopher Rosen on October 29, 2020 at 12:38 pm
- What About the Oscars?by Anthony Breznican on October 29, 2020 at 12:00 pm
- Fox News Goes All In on Trump’s Final 2020 Pushby Caleb Ecarma on October 28, 2020 at 11:31 pm
- Trump Can’t Stop Talking About How He Plans to Steal the Electionby Bess Levin on October 28, 2020 at 10:55 pm
Luxury Style, Travel, and Leisure - Town & Country Magazine The trusted source of inside information on access and influence, taste, elegant living, and unpretentious fun - an irreplaceable guide to the very best the world has to offer.
- The Weekly Covet: Favorite Winter Bootson January 17, 2020 at 9:41 pm
- Louis Vuitton's New Uncut Gemon January 17, 2020 at 9:41 pm
- Town & Country Luxury Beauty Awards 2020on January 17, 2020 at 9:41 pm
- The President’s Impeachment Playbookon January 17, 2020 at 9:41 pm
- 33 Times the Royal Family Kilt It in Plaidon January 17, 2020 at 9:41 pm
- Archetype Family: Royal
- Other Expressions: Executive, CEO, Leader, Chief
- Life Journey: To learn to use power wisely, productively, and responsibly
- Unique Challenge: To identify the causes in which to invest my power and influence
- Lesson To Learn: To differentiate between authentic and illusory power
- Defining Grace: Generosity
- Challenge To Self: I will share power in a close relationship, and commit to cooperation and compromise.
THE EXECUTIVE: You are destined for the corner office. You like power, control and responsibility. You are a natural leader. Your down side is you can be relentless in gaining the power you need.
THE MIDAS: Everything you touch turns to gold. You like money and money likes you. Your downside is you can be a miser.
THE BOSS: You want control from small things to large. You are an excellent manager of people and projects. You can also be a micro manager as well as a slave driver.
THE KING: Kings don’t just create wealth for themselves. They create it for others around them, including employees and investors. At their best they are role models for discipline, superb management, and the highest levels of strategic thinking.
THE QUEEN: Queens are conveyors of grace, and they can use their position to do tremendous good in the world. They can lead as examples and empower others, women especially, to succeed.
THE POLITICIAN: Politicians are people-oriented and great communicators. They know that to do their jobs well they have to be able to listen and collaborate.
THE PRINCESS/HEIRESS: Princesses can be inspirational figures for girls who lack confidence and dignity. And they can use their positions to do good, and to be spokeswomen for excellent causes.
THE PRINCE/HEIR: Princes can be agreeable friends, spouses and relatives because of their sense of ceremony and decorum. Like Gentleman, they are reliable guests, toast-makers and representatives of good causes.
THE DIVA: With their talent and tendency to dress to kill, Divas bring sparkle and fireworks to any situation.
THE BULLY: When it becomes so easy to take advantage of one’s position, it takes a certain amount of discipline to fight the urge to debase the reputation of self and family.
THE BRAT: Because they are used to pampering and don’t know how to do things for themselves, Royals can exhibit childish behavior in the form of tantrums and unreasonable demands.
THE DESTROYER: The Destroyer shadow manifests in vindictiveness and an unchecked fascination with wreaking enormous destruction on enemies.
THE THIEF: In addition to having access, Thieves who manifest themselves as Royal shadows are shrouded in elegant mantles of acceptability.