Guest of a Guest Guest of a Guest RSS
- Supermodel Besties Josephine Skriver & Jasmine Tookes Just Launched A Fitness Appby Raya O'Neal on January 28, 2023 at 4:43 am
- LA Cool Girls, You CANNOT Miss The Ciao Lucia Sample Saleby Guest of A Guest on January 27, 2023 at 9:15 pm
- NYC Restaurant Week Winter 2023: The Fanciest Tables In Townby Stephanie Maida on January 27, 2023 at 8:38 pm
- This Cozy-Cool Jack's Wife Freda Collab Is A Must For Brunch (& Beyond!)by Stephanie Maida on January 27, 2023 at 6:59 pm
- "Jet Set Formal?" Inside The Winter Show's Young Collectors Night!by Guest of A Guest on January 27, 2023 at 5:27 pm
Vanity Fair The latest from www.vanityfair.com
- “Mistakes Were Made”: Former VP Mike Pence Takes Responsibility For Classified Documents Discovered At His Homeby Kelly Rissman on January 28, 2023 at 6:41 pm
- Rita Ora and Taika Waititi Are, Indeed, Marriedby Jordan Hoffman on January 28, 2023 at 5:56 pm
- “The Profound Fear and Trauma”: Biden and Other Leaders Condemn the Horrific Beating and Ultimate Death Of Tyre Nicholsby Kelly Rissman on January 28, 2023 at 4:55 pm
- Kanye West Reportedly Under Investigation for Batteryby Jordan Hoffman on January 28, 2023 at 4:36 pm
- Paul Pelosi Will Probably Have to Wait on That Apology From the Right-Wing Mediaby Bess Levin on January 27, 2023 at 11:22 pm
News – Robb Report The Best Luxury Cars, Jets, Yachts, Travel, Watches
- Anna ‘Delvey’ Sorokin Is Turning Her House Arrest Dinner Series Into a Reality TV Showby Tlatham21 on January 27, 2023 at 1:30 am
She's hoping to sit down with Elon Musk, Madonna and more famous names.
- ‘Succession’ Season 4 Gets a Release Date, Along With a Juicy New Trailerby Abigailtmontanez on January 26, 2023 at 11:50 pm
The Emmy Award-winning drama will return to HBO on March 26, 2023.
- This New Line of Electric Catamarans Brings More Zero-Emission Cruising to the High Seasby Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org on January 26, 2023 at 11:00 pm
And you won't have to wait long to test one out.
- Forget Open Houses: Millennials Are Using TikTok Home Tours to Find and Buy Luxury Propertiesby Digvensrr on January 26, 2023 at 10:00 pm
The next generation of luxury home buyers is turning views into purchases, thanks to this latest real-estate trend.
- Developers Want to Put a Casino in the Middle of Manhattan, but New Yorkers Say Don’t Bet on Itby Tlatham21 on January 26, 2023 at 12:00 am
One plan would put a multi-story gaming operation atop Saks.
- Archetype Family: Royal
- Other Expressions: Executive, CEO, Leader, Chief
- Life Journey: To learn to use power wisely, productively, and responsibly
- Unique Challenge: To identify the causes in which to invest my power and influence
- Lesson To Learn: To differentiate between authentic and illusory power
- Defining Grace: Generosity
- Challenge To Self: I will share power in a close relationship, and commit to cooperation and compromise.
THE EXECUTIVE: You are destined for the corner office. You like power, control and responsibility. You are a natural leader. Your down side is you can be relentless in gaining the power you need.
THE MIDAS: Everything you touch turns to gold. You like money and money likes you. Your downside is you can be a miser.
THE BOSS: You want control from small things to large. You are an excellent manager of people and projects. You can also be a micro manager as well as a slave driver.
THE KING: Kings don’t just create wealth for themselves. They create it for others around them, including employees and investors. At their best they are role models for discipline, superb management, and the highest levels of strategic thinking.
THE QUEEN: Queens are conveyors of grace, and they can use their position to do tremendous good in the world. They can lead as examples and empower others, women especially, to succeed.
THE POLITICIAN: Politicians are people-oriented and great communicators. They know that to do their jobs well they have to be able to listen and collaborate.
THE PRINCESS/HEIRESS: Princesses can be inspirational figures for girls who lack confidence and dignity. And they can use their positions to do good, and to be spokeswomen for excellent causes.
THE PRINCE/HEIR: Princes can be agreeable friends, spouses and relatives because of their sense of ceremony and decorum. Like Gentleman, they are reliable guests, toast-makers and representatives of good causes.
THE DIVA: With their talent and tendency to dress to kill, Divas bring sparkle and fireworks to any situation.
THE BULLY: When it becomes so easy to take advantage of one’s position, it takes a certain amount of discipline to fight the urge to debase the reputation of self and family.
THE BRAT: Because they are used to pampering and don’t know how to do things for themselves, Royals can exhibit childish behavior in the form of tantrums and unreasonable demands.
THE DESTROYER: The Destroyer shadow manifests in vindictiveness and an unchecked fascination with wreaking enormous destruction on enemies.
THE THIEF: In addition to having access, Thieves who manifest themselves as Royal shadows are shrouded in elegant mantles of acceptability.