Conscious Lifestyle Magazine The Mind Body Spirit Magazine, Evolved.
- This Cutting-Edge Healing Technology Transforms the Energy in Your Home and Protects You from Harmful Radiationby Conscious Lifestyle on October 27, 2020 at 7:21 pm
In our modern world, environmental stressors and hazardous radiation are everywhere. Here’s how to keep your nervous system and immune system protected. The post This Cutting-Edge Healing Technology Transforms the Energy in Your Home and Protects You from Harmful Radiation appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
- Fall 2020 Issue Out Nowby Conscious Lifestyle on October 10, 2020 at 9:38 pm
Feature articles: The Keys to Vitality, Cleaning Your Brain of Toxins, The Spiritual Physics of a Unified Mind, The Age of Enlightenment and more... The post Fall 2020 Issue Out Now appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
- Astrology and Crystals: The Best Healing Stones for Each of the 12 Zodiac Signsby Conscious Lifestyle on August 8, 2020 at 7:59 pm
Learn which crystals and power stones are best for your astrological archetype and Zodiac sign. The post Astrology and Crystals: The Best Healing Stones for Each of the 12 Zodiac Signs appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
- Dealing with Dirty Genes: How to Optimize Your Diet and Lifestyle to Effectively Treat MTHFR, COMT and other Genetic Mutations and Methylation Disordersby Conscious Lifestyle on June 18, 2020 at 3:53 am
Methylation expert Dr. Ben Lynch walks you through how to identify and treat MTHFR, COMT and other gene mutations with diet, supplements and lifestyle. The post Dealing with Dirty Genes: How to Optimize Your Diet and Lifestyle to Effectively Treat MTHFR, COMT and other Genetic Mutations and Methylation Disorders appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
- 5 Ayurvedic Self-Care Rituals for Whole Body Relaxation and Rejuvenationby Conscious Lifestyle on May 19, 2020 at 5:45 pm
These ancient Ayurvedic self-care rituals are daily, health-boosting practices that will nourish and rejuvenate your body and mind from the inside out. The post 5 Ayurvedic Self-Care Rituals for Whole Body Relaxation and Rejuvenation appeared first on Conscious Lifestyle Magazine.
mindbodygreen mindbodygreen is a lifestyle media brand dedicated to inspiring you to live your best life - mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and environmentally.
- This Form Of Exhaustion Can Be Mistaken For Burnoutby Abby Moore on October 29, 2020 at 2:03 pm
Let's face it, 2020 has been exhausting.
- Eating These Foods May Lower Risk Of Death Post-Heart Attack, Study Suggestsby Abby Moore on October 29, 2020 at 1:04 pm
How these healthy fats support the heart.
- We Need To Talk About The Loneliness Of Election Seasonby Sarah Regan on October 29, 2020 at 12:01 pm
This time of year can make some people feel isolated.
- A 2-Minute Stretch To Release The Nasty Neck & Shoulder Tension You're Storingby Sarah Regan on October 29, 2020 at 11:05 am
Many of us experience neck and shoulder pain, eye strain, and tension headaches.
- Why Your Melasma Flares Up In The Winter, According To A Dermatologistby Alexandra Engler on October 29, 2020 at 10:05 am
OK, that was unexpected!
- Archetype Family: Spiritual
- Other Expressions: Mystic, Healer, Seeker
- Life Journey: To discover the meaning and purpose of life
- Unique Challenge: To create a life that balances my spiritual, emotional, and physical needs
- Lesson To Learn: To be truthful with myself about who I am and what I believe; to recognize when I’m resisting change in order to remain comfortable
- Defining Grace: Humility
- Challenge To Self: I will tap into and trust my intuition, and be conscious of where I position matters of the spirit among other live interests.
THE MISSIONARY: You are on a mission that you feel called to. It consumes you. You may also become a slave to a mission that is no longer a worthy pursuit of your time or talent.
THE SAMARITAN: You are simply a good person with absolutely no agenda. You walk the walk and don’t need to talk. You can also be taken advantage of or you may take advantage of others by making them feel obligated to you.
THE DISCIPLE: You are a devotee of a spiritual leader or guru. You would rather follow the light than be the light. You can also be easily led astray.
THE SAINT: It’s hard not to love Saints. They are humble, selfless, uplifting and always willing to help in a crisis.
RELIGIOUS SERVANT: Humble, kind and disciplined, the deeply religious can be inspirational teachers and friends.
THE MYSTIC: Mystics can be inspiring and capable of invoking ecstasy with even more potency than poets or musicians. They have a way of encouraging higher spheres of interaction in all circumstances.
THE GURU: Gurus, by nature, want to see people become their best selves, so while they can be tough teachers, they are empathetic in a parental way. They are also ideal role models.
THE ANGELS: Angels are the strongest messengers of the spiritual who can protect, inspire and lead the downtrodden to a safe place.
THE MARTYR: Your life and soul has been called to be sacrificed for greater good. You sacrifice yourself regardless of the consequences.You may also be carrying a cross that no one believes is yours to carry and doing so to get others to feel sorry for you or to manipulate others.