- Archetype Family: Spiritual
- Other Expressions: Mystic, Healer, Seeker
- Life Journey: To discover the meaning and purpose of life
- Unique Challenge: To create a life that balances my spiritual, emotional, and physical needs
- Lesson To Learn: To be truthful with myself about who I am and what I believe; to recognize when I’m resisting change in order to remain comfortable
- Defining Grace: Humility
- Challenge To Self: I will tap into and trust my intuition, and be conscious of where I position matters of the spirit among other live interests.
THE MISSIONARY: You are on a mission that you feel called to. It consumes you. You may also become a slave to a mission that is no longer a worthy pursuit of your time or talent.
THE SAMARITAN: You are simply a good person with absolutely no agenda. You walk the walk and don’t need to talk. You can also be taken advantage of or you may take advantage of others by making them feel obligated to you.
THE DISCIPLE: You are a devotee of a spiritual leader or guru. You would rather follow the light than be the light. You can also be easily led astray.
THE SAINT: It’s hard not to love Saints. They are humble, selfless, uplifting and always willing to help in a crisis.
RELIGIOUS SERVANT: Humble, kind and disciplined, the deeply religious can be inspirational teachers and friends.
THE MYSTIC: Mystics can be inspiring and capable of invoking ecstasy with even more potency than poets or musicians. They have a way of encouraging higher spheres of interaction in all circumstances.
THE GURU: Gurus, by nature, want to see people become their best selves, so while they can be tough teachers, they are empathetic in a parental way. They are also ideal role models.
THE ANGELS: Angels are the strongest messengers of the spiritual who can protect, inspire and lead the downtrodden to a safe place.
THE MARTYR: Your life and soul has been called to be sacrificed for greater good. You sacrifice yourself regardless of the consequences.You may also be carrying a cross that no one believes is yours to carry and doing so to get others to feel sorry for you or to manipulate others.