- Rio PR Is Seeking Spring '22 PR Interns To Start Immediately (Remote)by Winnie Liu on January 14, 2022 at 10:35 pm
Rio PR is looking for a creative thinker with the ability to multi-task and an interest in the intersection of fashion, lifestyle & wellness. The candidate should be proactive, motivated, detail oriented, organized, and able to work remotely.Clients include leaders in fashion, cannabis, ...Continue reading
- How Did Julia Fox and Kanye West's Diesel Campaign, I Mean 'Dates,' Work Out for Diesel?by Dhani Mau on January 14, 2022 at 9:48 pm
When Julia Fox and Ye (the artist formerly known as Kanye West)'s second date was documented with a dispatch and photo spread published by Interview within 48 hours, it was obvious: This was true love. Why else would Ye surprise Fox with a "hotel suite full of clothes" after their ...Continue reading
- The Lede Company Is Hiring A Brand Assistant In New York, NYby Winnie Liu on January 14, 2022 at 9:10 pm
POSITION: Brand AssistantLOCATION: New York, NYJOB TYPE: Full Time The Lede Company is seeking a Brand Assistant to join the Consumer/Lifestyle Brand team, overseeing a comprehensive client roster including fashion, spirits/water, hospitality, luxury lifestyle, beauty, wellness and consumer ...Continue reading
- Today in Good Campaign Casting: Tom Holland for Pradaby Ana Colón on January 14, 2022 at 5:22 pm
Prada's really getting it right with its Spring 2022 campaign casting. Days after unveiling Hunter Schafer as the face of its womenswear for the season, Prada began rolling out its Spring 2022 menswear ad, starring the incredibly charming, charismatic Tom Holland. And what a delightful ...Continue reading
- Must Read: British 'Vogue' Celebrates African Models, a New York State Senator Discusses The Fashion Actby Stephanie Saltzman on January 14, 2022 at 5:00 pm
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Friday. British Vogue celebrates African models with its February 2022 coverBritish Vogue's February 2022 cover features a group of nine young African models — Amar Akway, Majesty Amare, Akon Changkou, Nyagua Ruea, Abény Nhial, Maty Fall, ...Continue reading
Elite Daily Elite Daily is a site for and by women who are discovering the world, and themselves in the process.
- The 6 Best Under-Eye Setting Powdersby Caroline Goldstein on January 17, 2022 at 12:00 am
The best under-eye setting powders set, perfect, and boost your concealer's staying power, all without getting cakey or feathering throughout the day.
- The 9 Best Nude Nail Polishes For Fair Skinby Marissa DeSantis on January 16, 2022 at 10:00 pm
The best nude nail polishes for fair skin are light beige and pale pink colors, or even sheer, creamy whites. Shop our favorites, here.
- 15 'Scream 5' Memes That Are Scary Funnyby Elisa Garcia on January 16, 2022 at 8:48 pm
'Scream 5' hit theaters and fans are sharing the most hilarious memes about the new film.
- Kit Kat Has New Strawberry-Dark Chocolate & Hazelnut Flavors For 2022by Daffany Chan on January 16, 2022 at 8:11 pm
Kit Kit released new strawberry-dark chocolate and hazelnut flavors for 2022, and both offerings put a spin on the classic chocolate wafers you know and love.
- Sexy Things Jennifer Lopez Wears That You Can Get On Amazon For Under $40by Nicole Zane on January 16, 2022 at 8:00 pm
Jennifer Lopez’s love don’t cost a thing, but her outfits sure do. The singer continues to up her fashion game and always looks like a million bucks. However, there are some things Jennifer Lopez wears that you can score on Amazon — for under $40.
- Archetype Family: Fashion
- Other Expressions: Host, Stylist, Goddess, Diva
- Life Journey: To become comfortable in my own skin; to derive power from self-esteem rather than the clothes I wear.
- Unique Challenge: To cultivate my individuality; to form a stylistic point of view that reflects my whole being.
- Lesson To Learn: To recognize when I’m being judged superficially.
- Defining Grace: Exuberance
- Challenge To Self: I will create an authentic life that reflects my individuality and empowers me as a person.
THE FASHIONISTA: Fashionistas bring enthusiasm to any event and have a sense of occasion that adds spice to a decidedly understated world. They will always have an opinion when asked any question about style and are usually more than happy to share their glamour secrets.
THE METROSEXUAL: Metrosexuals look great everywhere they go, from small dinner parties to weddings.
THE GODDESS: Goddesses combine the power of executives and mavericks with a high glamour factor. But they also aren’t afraid to be feminine.
THE SNOB: Often using terms like “genius” for items so rare that they’re unattainable to most people, they are the shopaholics whom retailers love—and concerned spouses, parents and siblings deplore. Taken to extremes, a seemingly benign hobby like “shopping” can cause almost irreparable financial and emotional harm.