Fashionista Fashion and Beauty Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style and Shopping Advice
- Acne Studios Gives New Meaning to Cargo Pockets for Spring 2024by Brooke Frischer on September 27, 2023 at 6:35 pm
If you're into the practicality of the cargo trend, but feel like the sheer amount of pockets is visually disruptive to your outfit, Acne Studio's elevated, inventive take on the fad may be exactly what you're looking for. Rather than incorporating your typical cargo pockets (which offer wearers ...Continue reading
- Marni's First Show in Paris Involved Actually-Groundbreaking Florals Made From Tin Cansby Andrea Bossi on September 27, 2023 at 5:58 pm
Marni's Spring 2024 collection is proudly about sensorial aspects of clothes. After months of studying flowers, Creative Director Francesco Risso translated their rich colors and textures into prints and glossy appliqués that shot out on silver stems from dresses. (Some ...Continue reading
- Cecilie Bahnsen's 'Easy'-Looking Signature Dresses Are, in Fact, Rather Complexby Ana Colón on September 27, 2023 at 4:49 pm
Cecilie Bahnsen has built a business around what she's described as "everyday couture," and established a signature, now-recognizable aesthetic with her voluminous pastel shirred dresses. However, with her brand's Spring 2024 collection, the Danish designer wants to make one thing clear: These ...Continue reading
- Must Read: Sarah Jessica Parker to Host 2023 CFDA Fashion Awards, Angelina Jolie Is 'Vogue''s Digital Cover Starby Catie Pusateri on September 27, 2023 at 4:00 pm
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Wednesday. Sarah Jessica Parker to host the 2023 CFDA Fashion Awards Presented by Amazon Fashion, actor and designer Sarah Jessica Parker will host the 2023 CFDA Fashion Awards on Nov. 6. The awards ceremony and dinner will be held at the ...Continue reading
- Sandrine Charles Is Hiring A PR Manager In New York, NYby Winnie Liu on September 27, 2023 at 3:53 pm
Requirements & Responsibilities:● 2-3 years of PR Experience: Agency and / or In-House ONLY● Proficient in Fashion GPS● Able to utilize strong interpersonal and written communication skills● Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced small office environment● Support in showroom efforts not ...Continue reading
Elite Daily Elite Daily is a site for and by women who are discovering the world, and themselves in the process.
- What Is Joe Jonas & Sophie Turner's Second Daughter's Name? Her Initials Are D.J.by Dylan Kickham on September 27, 2023 at 5:52 pm
In the midst of Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner's divorce, legal papers have revealed new details about their second daughter's name.
- Read Ayo Edebiri's Dad's Letterboxd Review Of 'Bottoms'by Dylan Kickham on September 27, 2023 at 5:39 pm
Ayo Edebiri isn't just a movie star, she's also a Letterboxd legend. And her dad took a page from his daughter's book by reviewing of her movie 'Bottoms.'
- Sephora's National Brow Day Sale Includes 30% Off Grande Cosmetics' 2 Best-Selling Productsby Marissa DeSantis on September 27, 2023 at 4:59 pm
For a limited time only, you can snag Grande Cosmetics' best-selling brow tint and brow serum for 30% off the usual retail price. Find out all the details, here.
- Are Taylor Swift & Travis Kelce Dating? A Timeline Of The Rumorsby Hannah Kerns on September 27, 2023 at 4:51 pm
Romance rumors about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce started in July, and as of September, sources said they were dating. Here's a full timeline.
- Travis Kelce's Dating History Is Proof He's Always Been A Catchby Hannah Kerns on September 27, 2023 at 2:37 pm
Taylor Swift knows the importance of all of the girls you've loved before. Here's a closer look at Travis Kelce's dating history, from Maya Benberry on.
Fashion News and Trends: Designers, Models, Style Guides The best in celebrity style, the latest fashion news, and trends on and off the runway.
- Where Three Fashion Week Regulars Shop in Parisby Christian Allaire on September 27, 2023 at 7:22 pm
Get to know some of the best stores in the City of Light.
- Erykah Badu’s Hat Is the Star of Paris Fashion Weekby Christian Allaire on September 27, 2023 at 5:28 pm
She wins for best front-row accessory.
- Kendall Jenner Finds a New Way to Wear an Old Classicby Hannah Jackson on September 27, 2023 at 5:06 pm
From blazing the pantless trail to experimenting with structured shoulders and leather corseting, Jenner is experimenting with a more elevated take on her fashion philosophy.
- The Best Backstage Photos From the Spring 2024 Shows in Parisby Acielle / Style Du Monde on September 27, 2023 at 5:04 pm
Scroll through the best behind-the-scenes moments from the spring 2024 shows in Paris.
- 24 Cozy Cardigans to Wear on Repeat All Fallby Kristina Rutkowski on September 27, 2023 at 4:38 pm
It’s cardigan weather.
- This Stealthy Designer Bag Is Taking Over Fashion Monthby Christian Allaire on September 27, 2023 at 3:35 pm
It’s slouchy, yet sophisticated.
- Kate Middleton’s New Necklace Is an Insta Girl Favoriteby Alex Kessler on September 27, 2023 at 3:13 pm
You can never go wrong with a chunky gold chain.
- Archetype Family: Fashion
- Other Expressions: Host, Stylist, Goddess, Diva
- Life Journey: To become comfortable in my own skin; to derive power from self-esteem rather than the clothes I wear.
- Unique Challenge: To cultivate my individuality; to form a stylistic point of view that reflects my whole being.
- Lesson To Learn: To recognize when I’m being judged superficially.
- Defining Grace: Exuberance
- Challenge To Self: I will create an authentic life that reflects my individuality and empowers me as a person.
THE FASHIONISTA: Fashionistas bring enthusiasm to any event and have a sense of occasion that adds spice to a decidedly understated world. They will always have an opinion when asked any question about style and are usually more than happy to share their glamour secrets.
THE METROSEXUAL: Metrosexuals look great everywhere they go, from small dinner parties to weddings.
THE GODDESS: Goddesses combine the power of executives and mavericks with a high glamour factor. But they also aren’t afraid to be feminine.
THE SNOB: Often using terms like “genius” for items so rare that they’re unattainable to most people, they are the shopaholics whom retailers love—and concerned spouses, parents and siblings deplore. Taken to extremes, a seemingly benign hobby like “shopping” can cause almost irreparable financial and emotional harm.