Fashionista Fashion and Beauty Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style and Shopping Advice
- Must Read: Michaela Coel Covers November 'Vogue,' Jared Leto to Play Karl Lagerfeld in Biopicby Brooke Frischer on October 6, 2022 at 4:23 pm
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Thursday. Michaela Coel is the November cover star of VogueThe "Black Panther: Wakanda Forever" super warrior star graces the latest cover of American Vogue. The shoot took place in Ghana, Coel's ancestral home, and was the actor's first ...Continue reading
- The 152 Best Bags from Spring 2023by Brooke Frischer on October 6, 2022 at 3:50 pm
Though Balenciaga's Le Cagole and Prada's Cleo Re-Edition have been spotted on every celebrity's arm over the last six months, solidifying themselves as new classics, it's time for another bag design to have the spotlight. And the changing of the guards is well underway. The ...Continue reading
- Bindya NY Is Seeking Fashion Interns In New York, NY (Paid Internship)by Winnie Liu on October 6, 2022 at 3:49 pm
Bindya NY- Fashion accessory and resort wear company looking for entry level/interns for part time in person position. Interns will be paid.Responsibilities include- organizing notes after showroom appointments- Setting up show room and keeping track of samples- sales research- helping with social ...Continue reading
- Here's What All the Celebrities Wore to Paris Fashion Weekby Fashionista on October 6, 2022 at 2:30 pm
You'd think that by the time we reach Paris Fashion Week — the last stop on the four-city, month-long seasonal circuit — celebrities (and their styling teams) would be phoning it in a bit when it comes to their outfits. But that's never the case. Far from it, actually: Paris brings out the biggest, ...Continue reading
- Great Outfits in Fashion History: Avril Lavigne's 2007 Pink Punk Princess Dressby Brooke Frischer on October 6, 2022 at 2:00 pm
There are perfectly good celebrity style moments, and then there are the looks that really stick with you, the ones you try desperately to recreate at home. In 'Great Outfits in Fashion History,' Fashionista editors are revisiting their all-time favorite lewks. To celebrate the release of her 2007 ...Continue reading
Elite Daily Elite Daily is a site for and by women who are discovering the world, and themselves in the process.
- Reese Witherspoon "Doesn't See" How Ava Phillippe Is Her Twinby Adrianne Reece on October 6, 2022 at 5:16 pm
While appearing on 'TODAY with Hoda & Jenna,' Reese Witherspoon revealed she doesn't see the resemblance between herself and her daughter, Ava Phillipe.
- Here's Where Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo Stand After The Cheating Rumorsby Ilana Frost on October 6, 2022 at 5:09 pm
Adam Levine is at the center of some major cheating rumors, and Behati Prinsloo's reaction to her husband's reported infidelity is so understandable.
- This Machine Gun Kelly & Megan Fox Halloween Couples Costume Is Hotby Hannah Kerns, and ,Ilana Frost on October 6, 2022 at 5:08 pm
This Machine Gun Kelly and Megan Fox couples costume for Halloween is festive and sexy.
- 'The White Lotus' Season 2: Release Date, Trailer, Cast, Newsby Dylan Kickham,, ,Lexi Williams,, ,Ani Bundel,, ,Madeleine Janz, and ,Sarah Halle Corey on October 6, 2022 at 5:07 pm
HBO's mysterious dramedy 'The White Lotus' is getting a second season, as well as a new cast, setting, and storyline.
- 10 Emma Chamberlain House Tour Home Decor Tips & Aesthetic Dupesby Olivia Cigliano on October 6, 2022 at 5:03 pm
In Emma Chamberlain's viral house tour, she dropped major pointers about her interior decorating style and we took notes. Here are the best Emma Chamberlain house design tips and decor dupes from the video.
Fashion News and Trends: Designers, Models, Style Guides The best in celebrity style, the latest fashion news, and trends on and off the runway.
- The Vogue Guide to Shopping in Accraby Ken Kweku Nimo on October 6, 2022 at 3:27 pm
Here are seven shopping experiences not to be missed in Ghana's capital.
- Kim Kardashian Makes Her Own Mini Balenciaga Runwayby Sarah Spellings on October 5, 2022 at 9:39 pm
She got down and dirty—for fashion.
- Janet Jackson Talks Thom Browne, Paris, and Her Most Iconic Y2K Lookby André-Naquian Wheeler on October 5, 2022 at 9:09 pm
Here’s how the superstar got ready for Thom Browne’s spring 2023 show.
- Catch Up on the Paris and Milan Shows with Vogue’s Top Editorsby Vogue on October 5, 2022 at 9:00 pm
You’re invited to a virtual roundtable on Vogue Club
- Everyone Was At Beyoncé’s Renaissance-Themed Party in Paris But You (And Me)by André-Naquian Wheeler on October 5, 2022 at 8:10 pm
What happens at “Club Renaissance” stays at “Club Renaissance.”
- Rihanna’s Cool Tee Pays Homage to a Rap Iconby Christian Allaire on October 5, 2022 at 7:27 pm
We know what’s on her Spotify playlist!
- Cynthia Erivo Went From Running a Marathon to the Front Row of Fashion Weekby Christian Allaire on October 5, 2022 at 5:42 pm
The star traded in her running shoes for sky-high heels in a matter of two days.
- Archetype Family: Fashion
- Other Expressions: Host, Stylist, Goddess, Diva
- Life Journey: To become comfortable in my own skin; to derive power from self-esteem rather than the clothes I wear.
- Unique Challenge: To cultivate my individuality; to form a stylistic point of view that reflects my whole being.
- Lesson To Learn: To recognize when I’m being judged superficially.
- Defining Grace: Exuberance
- Challenge To Self: I will create an authentic life that reflects my individuality and empowers me as a person.
THE FASHIONISTA: Fashionistas bring enthusiasm to any event and have a sense of occasion that adds spice to a decidedly understated world. They will always have an opinion when asked any question about style and are usually more than happy to share their glamour secrets.
THE METROSEXUAL: Metrosexuals look great everywhere they go, from small dinner parties to weddings.
THE GODDESS: Goddesses combine the power of executives and mavericks with a high glamour factor. But they also aren’t afraid to be feminine.
THE SNOB: Often using terms like “genius” for items so rare that they’re unattainable to most people, they are the shopaholics whom retailers love—and concerned spouses, parents and siblings deplore. Taken to extremes, a seemingly benign hobby like “shopping” can cause almost irreparable financial and emotional harm.