- SKY HIGH FARM WORKWEAR Is Hiring A SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING ASSISTANT In New York, NYby Winnie Liu on May 27, 2022 at 9:37 pm
ABOUT SKY HIGH FARMSky High Farm was conceived as an environmentally holistic public health approach to food insecurity and designed to address these gaps to dynamically and inclusively create and refine interconnected programming that functions at three principal levels: 1) Food production and ...Continue reading
- Everafter/The Westside Is Hiring A Fashion Designer In NYCby Winnie Liu on May 27, 2022 at 8:37 pm
Everafter is a kid/teen RTW brand and The Westside is a California-inspired women’s RTW brand based in NYC. Both brands have 7 retail locations each and launched their RTW collections in May of 2021. The Designer will take a lead role for the Everafter brand and help to support The ...Continue reading
- Must Read: Yeezy Gap Engineered by Balenciaga Is Here, Can Tourist Traps Be Chic?by Tyler McCall on May 27, 2022 at 4:02 pm
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Friday. Yeezy Gap Engineered by Balenciaga is hereAfter months of teasing, the Yeezy Gap Engineered by Balenciaga collection is finally here. The monochromatic collab is packed with sweats, basic separates and outerwear, all done in faded shades ...Continue reading
- When It Comes to These Tennis Lines, We Mean 'Love' in a Good Wayby Fashionista on May 27, 2022 at 1:00 pm
What is it about warmer weather that can make even the least athletically-inclined among us want to break out a crisp, pleated tennis skirt and preppy polo shirt? Are we just trying to do our best Serena and Venus cosplay? Is it our way of pretending we live a weekend-in-the-Hamptons lifestyle? ...Continue reading
- 17 Fragrances That Smell Like Straight-Up Summer in a Bottleby Stephanie Saltzman on May 27, 2022 at 12:00 pm
There's plenty of talk about the "song of summer" — but what about the scent of summer? While perfumes don't necessarily need to be worn with season in mind, there are certain fragrances that just seem to pair perfectly with warm weather. Notes of bright citrus, crisp greenery, salty ocean ...Continue reading
Elite Daily Elite Daily is a site for and by women who are discovering the world, and themselves in the process.
- Shanna Moakler Auctioned Off Her Engagement Ring From Travis Barkerby Annie Lin on May 28, 2022 at 8:14 pm
Travis Barker’s ex-wife Shanna Moakler is auctioning off her engagement ring from their marriage after Travis married Kourtney Kardashian in Italy.
- 39 Clever Gifts On Amazon For Dads Who Are Hard To Buy Forby Rachel Cavanaugh on May 28, 2022 at 7:30 pm
Having trouble buying gifts for the men in your life? This can be a notoriously difficult task sometimes — particularly when those men are your dad. Finding gifts for Father’s Day or other dad-related occasions (i.e. birthdays, the holidays, and…
- Photos Of Meghan Markle's Visit To The Uvalde After The School Shootingby Annie Lin on May 28, 2022 at 5:11 pm
New photos show Meghan Markle’s secret visit to Uvalde to help at a local community center after the Robb Elementary School shooting.
- Trade Coffee Subscription: How It Works & Special Offersby Kate Miller on May 28, 2022 at 3:15 pm
Trade Coffee is bringing really, really good coffee to your door on a schedule that works for you.
- 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 5: Release Date, Trailer, Cast, Plot, & Moreby Sarah Halle Corey on May 28, 2022 at 2:33 pm
'The Handmaid's Tale' got picked up for Season 5 before Season 4 even hit Hulu, but there will be some big changes to June's journey going forward.
Fashion News and Trends: Designers, Models, Style Guides The best in celebrity style, the latest fashion news, and trends on and off the runway.
- Images of the Week: Mourning the Victims of the Uvalde School Shootingby Sam Sussman on May 28, 2022 at 2:45 pm
Plus, President Biden signs an executive order on policing on the second anniversary of George Floyd’s killing.
- Best Fashion Instagrams of the Week: Paloma Elsesser, J Balvin, Dua Lipa, and Moreby Liana Satenstein on May 28, 2022 at 1:52 pm
Plus, Machine Gun Kelly shows off his accessories.
- Try Out Street Style’s ‘Coastal Grandmother’ Trend This Memorial Day Weekendby Irene Kim on May 28, 2022 at 1:30 pm
There’s no better weekend to try out the ‘coastal grandmother’ trend.
- The Story Behind Rebecca Hall’s Showstopping Cannes Styleby Liam Hess on May 28, 2022 at 12:03 pm
The actor and director’s stylist Laura Jones shares all the details behind her eye-catching looks at this year’s Cannes Film Festival.
- Shop Sweet Romantic Dresses for All of Your Summer Plansby Julie Tong on May 28, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Have a date, wedding, or upcoming special occasion on the calendar? Consider a one-and-done romantic dress.
- Packing for Cannes With Léa Seydoux’s Stylistby Sarah Spellings on May 27, 2022 at 7:19 pm
Seydoux’s Cannes wardrobe started coming together in March, before the festival had even announced the films.
- Browsing Fashionphile's Secondhand Accessories—and 400 Birkins—With Katie Holmesby Liana Satenstein on May 27, 2022 at 5:49 pm
The actor-director talks about the importance of resale.
- Archetype Family: Fashion
- Other Expressions: Host, Stylist, Goddess, Diva
- Life Journey: To become comfortable in my own skin; to derive power from self-esteem rather than the clothes I wear.
- Unique Challenge: To cultivate my individuality; to form a stylistic point of view that reflects my whole being.
- Lesson To Learn: To recognize when I’m being judged superficially.
- Defining Grace: Exuberance
- Challenge To Self: I will create an authentic life that reflects my individuality and empowers me as a person.
THE FASHIONISTA: Fashionistas bring enthusiasm to any event and have a sense of occasion that adds spice to a decidedly understated world. They will always have an opinion when asked any question about style and are usually more than happy to share their glamour secrets.
THE METROSEXUAL: Metrosexuals look great everywhere they go, from small dinner parties to weddings.
THE GODDESS: Goddesses combine the power of executives and mavericks with a high glamour factor. But they also aren’t afraid to be feminine.
THE SNOB: Often using terms like “genius” for items so rare that they’re unattainable to most people, they are the shopaholics whom retailers love—and concerned spouses, parents and siblings deplore. Taken to extremes, a seemingly benign hobby like “shopping” can cause almost irreparable financial and emotional harm.