Fast Company Fast Company inspires a new breed of innovative and creative thought leaders who are actively inventing the future of business.
- Apple Music Replay 2020: Here’s how to get your most-played songs of the yearby Michael Grothaus on December 2, 2020 at 7:20 am
- The best employers for working parents have these things in commonby Lydia Dishman on December 2, 2020 at 7:00 am
- Can you trick this AI into thinking you’re someone you’re not?by Mark Wilson on December 2, 2020 at 7:00 am
- 5 reasons highly sensitive people are an asset to your teamby Harvey Deutschendorf on December 2, 2020 at 7:00 am
- These were the most-downloaded apps of 2020 on Apple’s App Storeby Michael Grothaus on December 2, 2020 at 6:57 am
Vulcan Post Top Tech Lifestyle Site
- Since 1987: How This 2nd-Gen Owner Grew Jumbo Group With Overseas Expansion And A S$40M IPOby Sheila Chiang on December 2, 2020 at 10:02 am
From a single seafood restaurant at East Coast Seafood Centre to 37 outlets across 15 cities, here's how JUMBO Group grew in 30 years. The post Since 1987: How This 2nd-Gen Owner Grew Jumbo Group With Overseas Expansion And A S$40M IPO appeared first on Vulcan Post.
- Printcious Proves It’s Still M’sia’s Go-To Personalised Gift Startup, 5 Years Into The Bizby Sade Dayangku on December 2, 2020 at 7:51 am
Printcious, a Malaysian personalised gift startup shared their business growth and how the industry is a lucrative one. The post Printcious Proves It’s Still M’sia’s Go-To Personalised Gift Startup, 5 Years Into The Biz appeared first on Vulcan Post.
- Want To Be Your Own Boss? Here Are 8 Booming Business Ideas In S’pore To Execute In 2021by Zafirah Salim on December 2, 2020 at 5:45 am
As the job market continues to be sluggish in the year ahead, it's really not a bad idea to start up your own business in this pandemic era. The post Want To Be Your Own Boss? Here Are 8 Booming Business Ideas In S’pore To Execute In 2021 appeared first on Vulcan Post.
- The Cake Together Effect—How Home Bakers Have Flourished By Partnering With The Brandby Rikco Shim on December 2, 2020 at 4:45 am
Cake Together has a wide variety of cakes and desserts for delivery in Malaysia with a one-stop birthday solution platform. The post The Cake Together Effect—How Home Bakers Have Flourished By Partnering With The Brand appeared first on Vulcan Post.
- How A Childhood Love For Flowers Led This Singaporean To A Blossoming Careerby Vulcan Post on December 2, 2020 at 4:22 am
Upon leaving her well-paying finance job for a full-fledged career in the floral market, Wendy did not imagine she would turn her craft into Floristique. The post How A Childhood Love For Flowers Led This Singaporean To A Blossoming Career appeared first on Vulcan Post.
- Archetype Family: Visionary
- Other Expressions: Entrepreneur, Innovator, Pioneer, Guide, Dreamer
- Life Journey: To bring the future into the present, and sense the changing impulses of society.
- Unique Challenge: To remain committed to a new vision in order to bring it to fruition.
- Lesson To Learn: To believe in my vision, however great or small, and my creative potential to change lives.
- Defining Grace: Courage
- Challenge To Self: I will envision new possibilities for humanity and recognize when an idea is worth rearranging my life for.
THE FUTURIST: Futurists have incredible minds and are tenacious about achieving their goals.
THE ENTREPRENEUR: Often successful at an early age (at least these days), Entrepreneurs have a spirit of exploration and adventure that makes them inspired company.
THE DIRECTOR: They don’t call directing “helming” for nothing. Directors, like sea captains, have to keep everything going at once while maintaining an almost supernatural cool.
THE STRATEGIST: You see total picture and therefore solutions to problems. You operate very efficiently in dark rooms and war rooms.Your downside is black and white thinking.
THE INTUITIVE: You see inside a person and you see the future. Your downside is you don’t see everything and you don’t bat 100% with your visions. You can further abuse trust others may have in your insights.
THE DETECTIVE: You see and sense extremely fine details that may ordinarily be missed. You can also be a snoop and very intrusive.
THE HERMIT: You have an inordinate need for solitude to explore your world creatively and intellectually. You can also become intolerant of other people or other places.