- Archetype Family: Visionary
- Other Expressions: Entrepreneur, Innovator, Pioneer, Guide, Dreamer
- Life Journey: To bring the future into the present, and sense the changing impulses of society.
- Unique Challenge: To remain committed to a new vision in order to bring it to fruition.
- Lesson To Learn: To believe in my vision, however great or small, and my creative potential to change lives.
- Defining Grace: Courage
- Challenge To Self: I will envision new possibilities for humanity and recognize when an idea is worth rearranging my life for.
THE FUTURIST: Futurists have incredible minds and are tenacious about achieving their goals.
THE ENTREPRENEUR: Often successful at an early age (at least these days), Entrepreneurs have a spirit of exploration and adventure that makes them inspired company.
THE DIRECTOR: They don’t call directing “helming” for nothing. Directors, like sea captains, have to keep everything going at once while maintaining an almost supernatural cool.
THE STRATEGIST: You see total picture and therefore solutions to problems. You operate very efficiently in dark rooms and war rooms.Your downside is black and white thinking.
THE INTUITIVE: You see inside a person and you see the future. Your downside is you don’t see everything and you don’t bat 100% with your visions. You can further abuse trust others may have in your insights.
THE DETECTIVE: You see and sense extremely fine details that may ordinarily be missed. You can also be a snoop and very intrusive.
THE HERMIT: You have an inordinate need for solitude to explore your world creatively and intellectually. You can also become intolerant of other people or other places.