Fast Company Fast Company inspires a new breed of innovative and creative thought leaders who are actively inventing the future of business.
- One of the world’s biggest hacker communities is helping build a phone for super nerdsby Jared Newman on October 29, 2020 at 8:00 am
- CBS’ election special ‘Every Vote Counts’ puts the focus on a fair democratic processby KC Ifeanyi on October 29, 2020 at 8:00 am
- Best advice for tech companies going public: Keep the startup energy aliveby Todd McKinnon on October 29, 2020 at 8:00 am
- Beauty brands were quick to tout diversity during summer protests, but the commitment was short-livedby Elizabeth Segran on October 29, 2020 at 8:00 am
- Comcast Q3 2020 earnings: Peacock sign-ups surge while traditional cable subscribers fallby Michael Grothaus on October 29, 2020 at 7:52 am
Vulcan Post Top Tech Lifestyle Site
- For Richer Or For Poorer: Here Are 8 S’pore Couples Who Built Businesses That Make Millionsby Basia Chow on October 29, 2020 at 9:29 am
It's tough managing romance and business, but these Singaporean power couples are making millions with their joint ventures. The post For Richer Or For Poorer: Here Are 8 S’pore Couples Who Built Businesses That Make Millions appeared first on Vulcan Post.
- Functional Fashion: This S’porean Makes Clothes For The Disabled So They Can Easily Wear Themby Jae Chia on October 29, 2020 at 9:09 am
Will & Well is an inclusive, functional fashion label founded to improve lives by changing the way people wear clothing. The post Functional Fashion: This S’porean Makes Clothes For The Disabled So They Can Easily Wear Them appeared first on Vulcan Post.
- New MBO Cinemas CEO Makes Heartfelt Video Plea To Garner Merch Supportby Sade Dayangku on October 29, 2020 at 7:31 am
MBO Cinemas has launched a #StayStrongMBOCinemas campaign to garner fan support through selling limited edition merchandise. The post New MBO Cinemas CEO Makes Heartfelt Video Plea To Garner Merch Support appeared first on Vulcan Post.
- Raising The Woof: This S’pore Couple Runs An Agency That Manages Over 2,000 Pet Influencersby Jae Chia on October 28, 2020 at 8:34 am
The Woof Agency is a social media agency that specialises in pet influencer marketing, and has over 2,000 registered pet influencers. The post Raising The Woof: This S’pore Couple Runs An Agency That Manages Over 2,000 Pet Influencers appeared first on Vulcan Post.
- How Tweeting His Credit Card Details Helped This M’sian Validate His Fintech Startupby Joycelyn Tan on October 28, 2020 at 5:13 am
Pay With Split is fintech platform that allows you to buy items online and pay back through 3 monthly instalments with zero interest. The post How Tweeting His Credit Card Details Helped This M’sian Validate His Fintech Startup appeared first on Vulcan Post.
- Archetype Family: Visionary
- Other Expressions: Entrepreneur, Innovator, Pioneer, Guide, Dreamer
- Life Journey: To bring the future into the present, and sense the changing impulses of society.
- Unique Challenge: To remain committed to a new vision in order to bring it to fruition.
- Lesson To Learn: To believe in my vision, however great or small, and my creative potential to change lives.
- Defining Grace: Courage
- Challenge To Self: I will envision new possibilities for humanity and recognize when an idea is worth rearranging my life for.
THE FUTURIST: Futurists have incredible minds and are tenacious about achieving their goals.
THE ENTREPRENEUR: Often successful at an early age (at least these days), Entrepreneurs have a spirit of exploration and adventure that makes them inspired company.
THE DIRECTOR: They don’t call directing “helming” for nothing. Directors, like sea captains, have to keep everything going at once while maintaining an almost supernatural cool.
THE STRATEGIST: You see total picture and therefore solutions to problems. You operate very efficiently in dark rooms and war rooms.Your downside is black and white thinking.
THE INTUITIVE: You see inside a person and you see the future. Your downside is you don’t see everything and you don’t bat 100% with your visions. You can further abuse trust others may have in your insights.
THE DETECTIVE: You see and sense extremely fine details that may ordinarily be missed. You can also be a snoop and very intrusive.
THE HERMIT: You have an inordinate need for solitude to explore your world creatively and intellectually. You can also become intolerant of other people or other places.